Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi
 I wanted to know if you could tell me in which episode does Ram give Priya the black bag he picks up when he goes to the US immediately after their marriage.. seem to have missed that particular scene because in the 90th episode i saw Priya use the bag when she goes to Kapoor industries to take classes

thanks in advance
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinimp

hi

I wanted to know if you could tell me in which episode does Ram give Priya the black bag he picks up when he goes to the US immediately after their marriage.. seem to have missed that particular scene because in the 90th episode i saw Priya use the bag when she goes to Kapoor industries to take classes

thanks in advance

It was in episode 89

Here's the link:
luckygrewal thumbnail
can someone tell me why neha and vikram r getting a divorce i got caught up with school and missed a few episodes
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

o thanks but then where's shipra's husband? does he live with natasha-whatshisface? why are priya's parents living separately? 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shipra lives with ayesha while nuts kartick and sudhir live in their old house!! they are living seperately coz after priyas death shipo went into depression and ayesha too was gonig in a difficult phase so papa sudhir thought lets put them saath he allowed shipra to be iwth ayesha but unfortunately both got swayed with greed and money fame so then got more distant
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckygrewal

can someone tell me why neha and vikram r getting a divorce i got caught up with school and missed a few episodes

noone knows this till now, we will all have to wiat and watch
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i missed few epi of BALH...why priya is hiding from Ram,why she doesnt meet him and tell ki she is alive😕
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha1

i missed few epi of BALH...why priya is hiding from Ram,why she doesnt meet him and tell ki she is alive😕

she thought if he finds out that also means priya would be in jail n ram will never move on in life
it's kinda complicated n illiogical at times n very confusing...the situation after leap is slowly revealing
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dayabhi

she thought if he finds out that also means priya would be in jail n ram will never move on in life
it's kinda complicated n illiogical at times n very confusing...the situation after leap is slowly revealing

ok but yes its quite illogical... anyways thanku for telling😃
craziekudi thumbnail
who is soumya???

and is ram and ayesha married...

eve though ayesha did all things to make priya's go to jail.. why is shpri supporting her...