Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please somebody tell me how to embed youtube videos to post...?
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogesh.jadhav

please somebody tell me how to embed youtube videos to post...?

Try using [YOUTUBE]URLHERE[/YOUTUBE] tag again and while clicking on Submit (Post Reply) button just see if there is a tick mark besides Enable Forum Codes to format post , if not then check that box and click Post Reply, it should work according to me ! 
-Pia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
can someone tell me what after pria met with the accident?
Why are Neha and Vikram divorcing?????? And I thought neha had 3 children, why is there only one boy shown,????
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anybody help me that where can i find BALH songs(mp3)??? 
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anybody help me that where can i download BALH songs(mp3)??? 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who is rajat?

who is cady?

who is anjaan?

are vikram-neha divorcing? i mean they just had their anni party right? just confused based on what i read on the update...

why is ayesha in ram's mansion?

whose kid calls ram as papa?
sorry for this
Edited by yogesh.jadhav - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dayabhi

Try using [YOUTUBE]URLHERE[/YOUTUBE] tag again and while clicking on Submit (Post Reply) button just see if there is a tick mark besides Enable Forum Codes to format post , if not then check that box and click Post Reply, it should work according to me ! 

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Edited by yogesh.jadhav - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

who is rajat?

rajat is the business tycoon in dubai who happens to be a friend of ram as well, priya had met his estranged wife and kid in the bus accident and had brought home kady to dubai, since then rajat has leased her the bookshop to manage
who is cady? cady is girl that she resuced and brought to duiai form india, she has a sis rena( never shown) basically rajats wife /love left him for another man and thses two kady n rena are her kids with that man! since she diesd rajat takes care of them

who is anjaan? anjan is a pusedoname, of the wirter of romantic books, preleap ram gave priya a book called bade ache lagte han, they obth loved it, ram knows who is anjan and mangaes the mails priya has stocks of anjan books in dubai bookstore

are vikram-neha divorcing? i mean they just had their anni party right? yes they were seperating after the party- they have six months to go before the final hearing and till then keeping everything as nor,mal as it can be
 just confused based on what i read on the update...

why is ayesha in ram's mansion? ever since ayesha turned in her sis for her love, her family tunred her out, she got preggy with sid, sid dumped her , ram took her in as she was always imp for priya  nt only ayesha but shipra also lives in km

whose kid calls ram as papa? ayesaha and sids kids but it seems after bith ayesha has no contact or attachemnt with kid the kid cals ram dady and is raised by ram krishna soumya