Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi can anyone tell where is written update of 28th May episode?
Originally posted by lipshaa

Hi can anyone tell where is written update of 28th May episode?

sorry dear... i dnt think anyone in IF have written it yet...

but 4 the tym being here is the link 4 the WU frm another site... hope u lyk it !!!

Originally posted by singhzania

make fool of yourself1338292482051
why do you bother comingh here even , yes however your post just proved the same aobut you!!
Hey help me pls How to post Youtube video here, as by BB CODES I USED TAGS OF [YOUTUBE]BALH[/YOUTUBE] Bt its nt working pls help i wana post
Hi.. Haven't been watching lately due to exams n the fact that I hate where balh is goin.. Anyway I watchd last night after ages, n amarnath calld niharika 2 scare her I taught he is dead?? So what's happening?
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Hey help me pls How to post Youtube video here, as by BB CODES I USED TAGS OF [YOUTUBE]BALH[/YOUTUBE] Bt its nt working pls help i wana post
the promo link is laready posted both by nipun and kaviya we ddnt need another promo thread. kindly remove oyur post and link , its is a repepatative post
Originally posted by foxy_s

Hi.. Haven't been watching lately due to exams n the fact that I hate where balh is goin.. Anyway I watchd last night after ages, n amarnath calld niharika 2 scare her I taught he is dead?? So what's happening?
well best of luk for your exmas, yar priya vik neha dadi and now nuts are trying ot create fear in nikki mind for all the worng deeds she has done, jayesh( her 1st huby) whome she left for amamrnath( btw sid nad iskia are jayesh nikki kid) is helping priya and so is krishu. now that priya is pretending ot be on nikkis isde by getting div form ram, ram however suspects it and trying ot find reason she isl eading him to jayesh so that he gfinds the truth of nikki. jayesh is scaring nikki by pretending ot be amarnath too! hope that u get the drift?
Hey hi, just wanted to know how do u upload emoticons?
Im not following d show from soo many dayss due to my studies... 
n now im unable to understand Priya's behaviour.. can any1 pls tell me why is she doing all this for divorce... just to show Niks or some other reason..??? bcos just for showing Niks that she is changed doesn't make sense for the divorce... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by ravichitra

Hey hi, just wanted to know how do u upload emoticons?
yeah even i wanted to knw that,