Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bsana

sry guys i missed few episodes.wat happend 2  d track of priya's cancer .is she cured now???

It turned out that Priya doesnt have cancer..the lump was termed benign which could be removed by surgery..
bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok i was half way thru it watching today's episode when the light went away. I stay in india. I m awake to watch d repeat, pls smbdy teme d repeat timings 4 Balh?Edited by bharti_hi - 12 years ago
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the title track n the different versions if it in the show ... Can anyone upload all the different versions of the song featured in the show, does anyone already have the collection???

Please do post it , it will be really great...I guess there are many who would like to listen to all of it.

Suggestion : A thread can be made with all the different versions featured in the show.ppl can anytime listen to it.

Thank you
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can someone please give the link of the apsara awards ceremony where sakshi won and also the hug from Ram and all that.. I tried searching for it.. I saw all movie actors stuff  but not tv awards ?? very confused as to which part contains the tv awards????
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can some1 please tell me the name of the song that plays in the sbb towards the end when he grabs her hand and kisses her? the sbb link http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-rim&v=WDlbsDh7ghA   (please help)
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cn anyone get me youtube link wen their consummation happened..
lekhaks thumbnail
can anyane plz tell me where can i find a direct link to all the ff's being written in this forum????😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lekhaks

can anyane plz tell me where can i find a direct link to all the ff's being written in this forum????😊

Some of them are being compiled in the following thread:

*||* BALH Media Center *||*

Hopefully it will be all inclusive in a couple of months. 😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lak4nithi

cn anyone get me youtube link wen their consummation happened..

It was the March 12th episode. I'm sure if you search BALH March 12th, something will show up. 😳😊
GJM_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can ny1 tell me this part belongs to which FF?

U complete me

Part 7

Ram was only looking at Priya. as he knew y she did all this. they shared a look.

Then some employees approaches Priya and accepted their fault that they were gossiping about her and Ashwin. but now they are feeling guilty. She gives them a smile and says it's okay. it happens. and whatever happen is a past. so forget it. they too agreed.

Now Aditi says mam thank u.

Priya for what dear.

Aditi: mam aapke kaaran mujhe next one month tak mera lunch nahi lana padega. as I'll have paranthas as my lunch. and that too from Ram sir's side. they all giggles.

Ram joins them and says ofcourse. for next one month. everyones' lunch from office canteen. on house.

Priya adds. enjoy as many paranthas as u can.

Ram-Priya in Ram's Cabin

As soon as they enter. Priya thanks Ram.

Ram: comes a bit close bends towards her smiles and says no need of that Priya dar. (abt to add darling word but quickly manages to hold his feelings.) dat was needed. so as u said. forget it. he don't deserves our attention.

Priya smiles and moves towards the chair.

Ram stops her and says Priya rukko tum yaha nahi. she stops and turns and says kya hua. Mr.kapoor mai bus abhi thodi der mai chali jaungi. bahar. I know kii u prefer to be alone In ur cabin.

Ram remembers the day when he himself said this to her. (and in heart he cursed himself. how stupid I was na.) and says nahi actually.

Priya smiles and says its okay. I understand. even I like to have some.

Ram: sshh and comes and hold her hand from wrist and makes her to sit on his chair. (Priya surprised and says yeh kya.) he turns the chair towards him. with his hands on chair. and bends so as his forehead touches her. and says. my dear wife u look good in this cabin and specially on this chair. actually u know vat. (Priya looking at him with a blank. expressionless face as she was not able to understand his changed behavior.) u look good only when u r close to me. and when u r not, u look not less than a.  a. (Priya looking at him for the word.) he scratches his head. and says yes. not less than a devil.

Priya: vat devil!!!

Ram bends and says yes.  devil.

Priya: aapne mujhe. Priya sharma ko devil kaha.

Ram: galat maine Priya Sharma ko nahi. priya kapoor ko devil kaha.

Devil. devil

Priya: that's it mr. kapoor. pulls him thru is collar and says ab ek baar aur kehke dekhiye.

Ram enjoying their closeness and after gazing at her for some time says devil.

Priya aww phir se. thik hai mai devil toh aap devil ke pati. or king of devil.

Ram: chalega. u can call me anything I don't mind.

Priya: par mujhe nahi chalega. am I look like a devil.

Ram bends and caresses her cheek and says till u r close to me. u r not. but when u move away from me. u do look like. so if don't want me to call u a devil. u better stay in my proximity area. and u know vat my proximity area its that where I can feel u. and was about to come closer. but suddenly. Aditi barged in.

And Ram-Priya composes themselves. as priya was still clasping his collar. and Ram was still bending close to her. and their forehead touching each other.

Though Aditi leaves in nano sec saying sorry.

But the moment was gone.

Suddenly Priya feels embarrassed. and thinks. vat was abt to ensue between her and Ram. and as she gets up.!!!

Thnx in adv