Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey I'm new to this forum ðŸ˜Š,  I really like the show Bade Acche Lagte Hai and more than that I like the title song, it's just awesome! but I can't find the full duet version of the title song anywhere😡, which is sung by Shreya Ghoshal & Trijayh Dey, anybody plz provide me with a link to the full duet version of the title song plz plz plz😉 

can't actually figure it out where should I post my request, but this post is titled as "Help Desk", so I arrived here ðŸ˜Š
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1701297

Tht thread is the BALH music and tunes thread. hope it helps!
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Harry actually a Harriette? And in short known as Harry? I am fearing so these days...

There may be something fishy in this regard...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, there have been various posts and discussions on it, i tried searching for the posts for you but couldnt as logged in from work😉

harry is a girl, there was even a tb article on it, harry will cause prob btw vik and neha and majority feel  raya will solve it, maris post what was the need of it, will also give you some idea .
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Vikram's boss Harry actually a Hariate (woman) who's short nick name is Harry?

I have a strong doubt now...

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is it possible to make thread as archive of all fan fictions? so that when someone wants to read FF they can get all at one place...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
consummation of ram and priya on holi ?
bsana thumbnail
sry guys i missed few episodes.wat happend 2  d track of priya's cancer .is she cured now???
noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello!

I know this question is no where related to the show but I will not be able to sleep until I find an answer.
I saw a promo of a new show, can't remember on which channel but it showed a boy and girl. The boy was on a scooter and tells the girl he will drop her. She gets on the scooter and he tells her to hold him or she will fall. The voice over said they are two opposites how will they meet or something like that.
Can't remember anything else :(
If you know what show this promo is for, please tell me!

Thanks
NOHA😳
singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys wat are this categories written below are name like groupie goldie newbie????
i am considered as groupie
wat are the crietria for categories

and how can i become goldie??

plz help