Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
EVERY DAY I MEAN MON TO FRI 2.30PM AND 6.30PM...SATURDAY 12.30PM WHOLE WEEK EPISODES ARE REPEATED 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i saw on other forum links to vote ofr the best jodi of indian telly awards, is raya also nominated? if so then can we actually have the link shared? they have shared facebook links to vote . is there any voting process going on ? if so then can we make the sticky about it?
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i saw on other forum links to vote ofr the best jodi of indian telly awards, is raya also nominated? if so then can we actually have the link shared? they have shared facebook links to vote . is there any voting process going on ? if so then can we make the sticky about it?

check this post i hope it will be helpful to u...

http://hwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2552883

ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i missed previous week epis due to some work ...can anyone tell me what happened,mainly who was apeksha and what happened that raya became normal and i heard dialogue of niharika ki raya are coming closer...when and how raya came closer😳.pls pls reply😃
love_hate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can any one tell me on which date and specially which channel 'lions gold award' would be aired???? I cant miss RAYA hosting the show...but I doubt whether it wud my convenient time or not...plsss help...

one more thing, I dnt undrsd do RaYa share their bed now? I mean niharika and other 2 evil saw Priya sitting slept  beside Ram tht nite, but does it mean they are now same bed? why the CV is missing such a crucial point????????????????????
saisamanvi thumbnail
I THINK THAT LIAN GOLDEN AWARDS PROGRAM DIDN'T TELECAST ANY CHANNEL MY GUESS IS THAT WE WILL WATCH THAT PROGRAM ONLY INTERNET ...
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can i plz get link of some completed Ram and Priya ff???
thanks in advance...
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

can i plz get link of some completed Ram and Priya ff???
thanks in advance...

hey premeer here the completed FF link of raya...check this link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1768793
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please can you send me any links where they upload live video of Indian episodes???

Fivr.
My bad.. I thought I posted it on the help desk😭 Btw.. whts EDT ?
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ EDT is the episode discussion thread.. And no worries! It happens sometimes. ðŸ˜Š