Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm new to the show, and was wondering is Apeksha is new to the show or has been part of it before? Is the thing between her and Ram a secret or does the people who watched the show from the start know about them two already?
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#ff0033">I'm new to the show, and was wondering is Apeksha is new to the show or has been part of it before? Is the thing between her and Ram a secret or does the people whowatchedthe show from the start know about them two already?
</font>

apeksha's character was shown before during raya marriage.. we don't know who s apeksha.. the mystery s not revealed yet in d show.. she tried to stop ram's mar but nikarika gang sent her away.. we all waiting for apeksha's identity.. may be cv's 'll reveal in HM track.. so keep watching d show..

welcome to d forum..
hey is there a thread where all the fan fiction links are available ?
hey miracle here no tread like that but u want all balh ffs u go to RKR site and register that site in that rkr site all balh ffs available like single tread
Originally posted by saisamanvi

hey miracle here no tread like that but u want all balh ffs u go to RKR site and register that site in that rkr site all balh ffs available like single tread

thanks! :) whats rkr site ? 
Originally posted by miracle83

thanks! :) whats rkr site ?

Ramkapoorrocks site.. u can find all d details abt BALH n Ram Kapoor..
somebody help me please. what.s the meaning of bade ache lagte hai? in english or french please. and can i have the written of title track and translation please please please. thx
Hey, could you please give me an update of whats been going on in the show from the past 2 weeks? Thanks (:

Originally posted by grecie2010

somebody help me please. what.s the meaning of bade ache lagte hai? in english or french please. and can i have the written of title track and translation please please please. thx

Welcome to the forum...😊 

Bade ache lagtay hain means" I Like You Very Much"...

Love thier chemistry... Kuch katthi kuch meethi.. So namkeen...