Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Is there BALH Music/Audio section on here?
i want saakshi tanwar email id.
Originally posted by Raghunandana

hello Raghunandana here. can anyone tell me,in which episode(date) Priya's mother and her sister advice Priya about the happenings of after marriage. Plz let me know
hi welcome to balh forum.😊,its special epi aired on sunday(7th august)😊
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Is there BALH Music/Audio section on here?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689134

the above link provides you with all imp links of balh forum.

here is the music n audio link.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1701297

hope this helps you😊
who is the mod of this forum 
PLZ HELP
Originally posted by -ArHi-

who is the mod of this forum 
PLZ HELP

Hey,

Nadii, psawyer and myself are the Development Team for the forum. Please feel free to PM us with any questions regarding the forum. 😳😊
Want to know why  for the past few days multiple posts on the same topic are posted  and nothing is done about it?
i agree.today itself they were 3-4threads on latest promo.i request moderators to start one common thread to promos/sbs-sbb segments so that whoever posts the updates will do it in that thread only and discuss there only.and moderators can update the pg no of the latest promo/sbs segments.😊(i think by this we can keep the forum a li'l clean)
Originally posted by -sahasra-

i agree.today itself they were 3-4threads on latest promo.i request moderators to start one common thread to promos/sbs-sbb segments so that whoever posts the updates will do it in that thread only and discuss there only.and moderators can update the pg no of the latest promo/sbs segments.😊(i think by this we can keep the forum a li'l clean)
Great suggestion!
Can some one tell wat hall of fame means in BALH froum and how do vote 4 ppl? thanks