Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sapna1977

Do you know when last week's videos will be uploaded in the archive as dad didn't let me watch BALH on Saturday as he was watching Anna Hazare coverage? Sorry if this is not where you are supposed to post this message ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

sapna1977
โค๏ธ
the help desk is for ur queries only sapna.u can very well post ur q's here๐Ÿ˜Š.

i don't know when the videos will be updated in archive section but u can search the video updates by google search present at top left corner of IF just below home n tellybuzz options.just type ex:22nd august 2011 video update n u'll get the link for the video update of that day.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by anitav

hi... missed few episodes...

how do u know if its a body double ???? for Ram & Priya

which scene has a body double ????

thanx

no offence
hi...whoever put my topic here its very good but then nobody notices it ...hehehehe...so much for suggestions/comments and help if it is hidden ...
whenever body doubles are used we get to see back shots,distant shots n sometimes aerial shots and never we get to see 2 actors in the same frame though they are talking to eachother at a close distance.there are so many such scenes during the wedding celebrations.for ex:during baarat scene-where vikram asks ram to climb the horse as dulha is supposed to do it we can see vikram speaking to bd(only his back is shown) n when ram replies his shot is taken separately where u'll see only original ram in the frame.likewise shipra doing aarti to ram when the baarat reached the function hall etc.if you watch carefully you can see many such scenes.

i know this much only.hope you get an idea.๐Ÿ˜Š

can anyne tell me the real name of rishabh plzzz. ????????
Hey friends

What is the real name of the actress who is playing Priya's nani role?
ya please someone tell us what's Rishab's real name. 
Originally posted by -sahasra-

when ram's family goes to karthik's house with mrg proposal,karthik says he can't marry unless his sister gets married.ram starts grooms hunt for priya so that nuts mrg isn't delayed.priya accepts one proposal who later turns out to be fraud(already married but wanted to marry priya to get promotion,increment etc as offered by ram[who isn't aware of the guy's married life]) n exposed on the day of roka by ram himself.karthik's family holds ram responsible for all this.

niharika(ram's step mom) on the advice of her brother(he advises her dat priya being middleclass,emotional n sentimental will always be submissive to her n ram will never love such behenji type girl and niharika can always have the power n control over kapoor household) puts forward priya's proposal to ram saying dat the bitterness btw 2 families will be gone only if ram marries priya and also after all these happenings she isn't sure that nuts will be happy with karthik as he may taunt her all her life abt ruining her sis life.she emotionally blackmails ram dat nuts life is at stake b'coz of him n makes him accept the proposal.after some drama finally priya also accepts keeping karthik's well being in mind.๐Ÿ˜Š

later nuts-karthik break up as karthik slapped her for talking bad abt her sis infront of her friends.angry ram breaks his engagement with priya.niharika finds out that nuts is pregnant and as no one will marry a crack n spoilt girl like her except karthik blackmails nuts to go to ram n tell him dat she wants to reconcile her relationship with karthik (thus bringing back ram-priya relation again on track)

hope u got some clue๐Ÿ˜Š or did i confuse you even more๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks a ton for this..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
no.. no.. u didn't confuse me..๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by mmishra1

Hey friends

What is the real name of the actress who is playing Priya's nani role?
she's Mamta luthra who is previously seen in rishton se badi pratha on colors๐Ÿ˜Š
@YashDasGuptaFan &sweet_pallavi

no one here is aware of the guy who's playing rishab in balh as he's new to telly n unless we get some article reg him or his track it's difficult to know his name .so it'll better to wait for sometime till rishab's related track starts in balh n we get some articles on the same๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Can sumone plz help me out.can sum1 give Me link of priya bidaai song

hello Raghunandana here. can anyone tell me,in which episode(date) Priya's mother and her sister advice Priya about the happenings of after marriage. Plz let me know