Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 93

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,  Can some help me, YT has blocked most of the  old episodes  , where  else can I get the links  ?
Sorry   for posting this request here, could not trace the  help desk thread, not too familiar with this site
thanks 
Originally posted by vm2002

Hi,  Can some help me, YT has blocked most of the  old episodes  , where  else can I get the links  ?
Sorry   for posting this request here, could not trace the  help desk thread, not too familiar with this site
thanks 

Hey 
You can find those on https://www.sonyliv.com/
 or in daily motion also you can find some .. πŸ˜›
Hope you will find out  . 
And here is the help desk thread link πŸ˜Š

Hi...

i stopped watching balh since last 1 yr, when pihu was a kid...but sometimes i read the wu..but don understand many things...can somebody pls clear the below things?

1. who is suhani?
2. why pihu became so bad? she was so cute at her childhood...
3. does ram & priya have any other kid?...i think priya was about to give birth to twins...also i want to know if they r divorced now? and why? πŸ˜•
4. pihu is married to whom?

or u can provide me any link from where i can get the current characters...

~ Monamie
Edited by monamie111 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by monamie111

Hi...

i stopped watching balh since last 1 yr, when pihu was a kid...but sometimes i read the wu..but don understand many things...can somebody pls clear the below things?

Hiii mona ..Glad to see back you in the forum again ..

1. who is suhani?
Suhani is a junior doctor ,who is taking care of priya ,after she comes out of coma.
Priya asked her to stay in KM because she is an orphan.

2. why pihu became so bad? she was so cute at her childhood...

I personally feel pihu spoiled becoz there is no control of mother on her .
she is the reason for varuns suiside at that time priya wemnt to coma ,so no one is look after her even though Ram and family are there .she acts so good infront of them ,so in my tone she loves her mother and father but she do loves more to complete her wish ,whatever it is also

3. does ram & priya have any other kid?...i think priya was about to give birth to twins...also i want to know if they r divorced now? and why? πŸ˜•

Yes Raya had twins after that , Myara and pari .
now they are not divorced yet but they are living separately because Pihu loved sammy [vikram nehas last son] but sammy loved suhani and they both are in love .suhani got pregnant with sammy's child .
but as pihu loves sammy , all are pllaned to do their engage ment they dont know that sammy suhani are lovers .
on the engage ment day priya comes to know about this and she argues with Ram and pihu
this is not done ,dont spoil pihus life
but pihu stubbornly says i wanted to marry sammy only .Ram also supports pihu .
but priya said i cant see pihus life spoiling ..
pihu asks Ram chosse anyone ME or Priya
Ram was confused
priya has taken the desicion .hence Ram, cant take the descion so she will leave the Kapoor mansion with suhani and kush also accomapnys her .

4. pihu is married to whom?

Now pihu is married to sammy .but they are acting for the world they are best in their relation ship but they are not really ..
nOW THE present scenario priya is working in a office .That unknowingly Ram has over taken ,when he entered in the company he saw priya and their love blooms agian like Balh first season ..
Its getting intresting day by day ..
hope I clered all your doubts..

or u can provide me any link from where i can get the current characters...

~ Monamie

nOW THE present scenario priya is working in a office .That unknowingly Ram has over taken ,when he entered in the company he saw priya and their love blooms agian like Balh first season ..

Cheers
Neel

i am loving the present track 
as we can see raya office romance
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Cheers
Neel

wow...so many twists & turns πŸ˜›
Thank u very much for the details neel... 😳
i watched few episodes and i didn't like this pihu...i used to like the little pihu so much..so i was wondering whats wrong with her!...

so raya is not divorced but they are not living together...and that is also for pihu πŸ˜• 

Originally posted by monamie111

wow...so many twists & turns πŸ˜›
Thank u very much for the details neel... 😳
i watched few episodes and i didn't like this pihu...i used to like the little pihu so much..so i was wondering whats wrong with her!...

so raya is not divorced but they are not living together...and that is also for pihu πŸ˜• 

Exactly ..
I too loved amrita ..
Bu present pihu thoughts were horrible
but who is palying the actor sonia balani is doing great job with her action ..
I dont like the character but i like her acting ..

And yes Raya not divorced but not living together
and we get to watch new office wala love ..

keep watching it .
The show is going to end of the may it seems

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE MEDIAFIRE LINK,for downloading mp3  for this particular balh songs

1)hum tum kitne(female tune)that was played on 17-02-2014

2)tum mei hai jo baath that was played may be on 06-01-2014

3)maine jo socha samja tha tum that was played may be on 01-nov-2011

thanks in advance😊

Edited by raya50-50 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by raya50-50

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE MEDIAFIRE LINK,<font color="#cc0066">for downloading mp3</font>for this particular balh songs

1)hum tum kitne(female tune)that was played on 17-02-2014

2)tum mei hai jo baath that was played may be on 06-01-2014

3)maine jo socha samja tha tum that was played may be on 01-nov-2011

thanks in advance😊

U can check in this thread..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1701297Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

U can check in this thread..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1701297

thank u so much i had visited thread,

but i have some problem in download with megaupload and zshare,

as i member already told in that  thread files in zshared will be expired withinn some 60 days,

and,in that thread too,many people requested to share the mediafire link,

i was tried to post request in that thread,but unfotunately that thread was closed,

so please try to give me media fire link(to be open i didnot have cofident to download the settings for that websites in mediafire it is easy for me to download)

thanks once again vironikaji