Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 (Page 51)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
wow I hope ekta bhi kuch aisa dikhayein.Wht a wonderful update?Oh I can imagine AbhayDay Dreaming.Oh whn will Pia get 2 c his angel?

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Love how u describe things so clearlyClap
quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i wish piya could b able to see abhay in flesh in the serial..
i m really very upset about the story line in PKYEK

wimb 
excellent update dear keep it up

tc
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
story is progressing very well ayesha...
sorry for d late reply!!
ur hold on d whole story n each n every character is damn gud...
thanx for pm
do continue soon

luv
heena
-SnowKid- IF-Dazzler
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!...thnx for d pm
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

:::Precap 9:::Enemy Lines:::

The touch of Pia's skin still lingered on Abhay's fingers. They were still warm from her touch and her scent sent him wild but he couldn't allow her to know who he was. She must never find out about their connection. Pia had to steer clear of him for his own good and for her own. It was best for them both. It was easier said than done was what Abhay had found out the hard way. Pia made him want to scoop her up and take away all her worries and her anxieties but couldn't. Pia had found her niche. Her click in a popular group. Pia was finally getting to places with her aspirations to being a fashionista and had men vying for her attention. Abhay had to control himself for her. This is all for U Pia thought Abhay. He'd been relieved Pia wasn't injured. He almost blew his cover in front of a big audience. He had to be careful for next time. It reminded him just how fragile Pia was? She was always at risk around him and it proves his point. Pia was too busy lost in thoughts of who he was. On the bright side his family got loads of coverage. They were the talk of the town again. Unfortuantely this meant the Dobrial's would probably know they were back if they hadn't already seen him at the fashion show.

Haseena gave Abhay a gentle stroke on his arm-Abhay we did it. We are a success. Soon everyone will come to us. I know U are worried about Pia but don't get obsessed with her. Let her live her life the way she wants to. Isn't this what U wanted for her.
Abhay sighed glumly with a half smile-Yes. Doesn't mean its easy letting her go. I am still fighting with myself and harden myself against her. I've seen the Khurana boy's eyes on Pia. He was concerned about her. Maybe he will be well suited for Pia. She needs a normal life and only a human can give her this.
Haseena's smouldering eyes grew dark-Our competitors son. We will have to check him out. So what are your plans son?
Abhay moaned-Venti has enlisted me in their cricket team. I am also in their basket ball team, football team, rugby team, wrestling team among others.
Chand came out of the shadows with his red glass of blood-Good son. We need to show people we are as normal as they get. U can join your mother's business in the evenings and meet and greet our clients. We need U to smooth talk them into buying into our business.
Abhay nodded-Will do.

Meanwhile Jay was fuming in anger. He knew someone had tampered with the equipment. He had a feeling it was one of his clan. A rogue werewolf who'd taken it upon himself to get the enemy out. He was relieved Pia was saved in the nick of time. She sure made him crazy with worry. What was it about Pia that brought out his carnal need to protect her? He just wanted to hurt her initially but the more he spent time with her the more he felt different. Jay was in trouble.

Jay to Neel on his way home-We have to sniff the weak link out. He has to pay for sabotaging our efforts. Who was the guy who saved her?
Neel shrugged his shoulders-No idea bro. He's new around College. Very Popular with the girls and with the boys. We need to find more out about his history. Did U see his reflexes? Never seen anyone move so fast.
Jay agreed-It might have been adrenaline. He was near her i think! Do we have footage of the incident?
Neel made a face-No idea. Just keep your eyes peeled.
Jay parked his car in his driveway-I'm just relieved Pia is in one piece.
Neel noticed Jay was talking about Pia out loud-U are starting to like her aren't U?
Jay growled-No i don't. U keep your crazy ideas to yourself bro. It will come in ahndy for the whacko fiancee of yours.
Neel teased Jay again-I know the look bro. U have never had this look before i now for your enemy U are showing a soft corner for her aren't U? Don't worry we all fall at the last hurdle and U haven't even managed to get past second base. If U need help i can give U a few pointers.
Jay snapped at Neel-Enough.

Edited by matwamango - 30 June 2011 at 7:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ash12Soulmate27BUBLAIDeepi20Rozy77-Sonia-Cute_GalaamirkhanfanPristineSoul---Priya---MS-meghasharmaSheDevilAkshi0019BeyondHorizon..Bournville..

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow Aysha.. Marvellous update. AbhIya.. So beautifully written.. & Abhay.. Oh My My.. Drooling sessions on.. Heehee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Precap 9= I love it.. Abhay is worried for Piya.. How sweet.. So Jay is also worried for Her.. Not sweet..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27-Sonia-

Go to top