thanx for the pm.
take care.

U are so sweet
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

I kept U waiting a day for it so i thought i'd make up for it lol

sweaty ur my one of my besth friend in here and ill comment to all ur posts .๐Ÿ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

As usually wonderful Ayesha... ๐Ÿ‘ 

I think I need to enrich my vocabulary to choose words for your appreciation ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I love detective Piya and enjoyed her here as well.. and Abhiya convo was superb about the memory back... its close to how she's behaving now a days in the show and I really hope she remains like this ๐Ÿ˜† feels good when she claims Abhay and orders him ๐Ÿ˜›
Deepu k bare me kya kahu yaar ๐Ÿ˜† I cant wait to read the next chpt and see what she will try to do with Abhay... ๐Ÿ˜†
best part was piya and Jeh convo..good she cleared it out... loved it...continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I always wanted Pia to regain her memories by her own HEART pushing her forwards. I prefer Pia in this manner always going behind ABHAY's back trying to unearth whatever she can find on him. 
Its Pia's right to Claim her man and make him do as she pleases. She OWNS every part of ABHAY after all he is her PROPERTY. 
I wanted to add Deepu here wooing ABHAY because in an Early ipdate i found it funny. I like how Jay and DEEPU are all after our DARK PRINCE.
I hate miscommunication and misunderstandings between friends. If U have no feelings for them then why bother trying. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Okay I sure hope Jeh doesn't go all out crazy once he finds out about AbhIya...

Dipannitha ko please toast bana dho๐Ÿ˜ก...
Piya is back...yippee...and milking for what Abhay is worth๐Ÿ˜†...
Cntnu soon๐Ÿค—

Jay is an angry young man but as i said i portray all my characters in every FF differently. So in nearly all of them he starts off bad but then we get a different conclusion each time.
Deepanita will become ABHAY's Bloodvita๐ŸคฃAbhi maze lo baad main dikahungi๐Ÿ˜†
Pia ki haq bantha hai ABHAY koh apni ungliyo main nachana. He will rue the day he messed with Pia
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome update
i m so happy that pia got her memory and abhay back
but what is dipanita planning?
i hope abhay will make everything alright
update soon

Deepanita is a very far fetched sort of woman she thinks forwards. POOR ABHAY ki watt lagne waala hai. Pehle maa phir uski beta aur ab beti bhi uske peeche padne waale hai. Pia has stiff competition
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Fantastic update! I sort of felt bad for Jeh when he confessed his love to Piya with the promise ring and Piya refused but I guess that is bound to happen to anyone who tries to get in Abhiya's way because Abhiya are soulmates and are only meant for each other! I'm so happy that Piya got her memory back and now Abhiya are together again, secretly! I honestly like it when Abhiya keep their relationship a secret because it makes their romance much more passionate and romantic! ๐Ÿ˜ณ As for Deepanita, she makes me sick for eyeing Abhay like that! ๐Ÿคข Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deepanita is playing with FIRE and we all know how much ABHAY loved playing with FIRE. 
Pia had to break it down to Jeh the best way she could. Its not fair on anyone if she lied and botched a friendship just to make Jeh happy. Pia knows where her HEART belongs. 
I prefer ABHIA under cover. Its so much more fun and enjoyable to watch their hide and seek. Can they hide their passion for each other?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reashma.

sweaty ur my one of my besth friend in here and ill comment to all ur posts .๐Ÿ˜†

Good to know. I haven't been around much to chat have i?
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow ayesha awesome update.It was gud 2 c Abhiya back agn.Yay Pia can make Abhay do anything haha.I love dis Jhasi ki rani Pia.A true GF always ordering her BF but Abhay deserve it 4 torturing Pia for a year.God Deepu is insane & I dont know wht Alina will do but my Abhiya r back so I m happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update..aysha!
Loved it..
Finally, abhiya together..wow
dipu aunty has lost it..hehe
thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved Abhiya reuinion ๐Ÿ˜ณ It was written in a beautiful way. Dipu all set to seduce Abhay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ n I suppose her daughter will also fall for him ๐Ÿ˜†? U had hinted abt a marriage proposal n I felt Abhay might propose to Pia. Anyways am happy they are back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope Chandeena teach Dipu a lesson for laying her eyes on Abhay. She's the biggest bachcha chor after Panchi ๐Ÿ˜†