FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deepi20

Super awesome update! Abhay healing Piya was super hot!!! 😳 I am so glad that Abhay and Piya are together again and Abhay won't stay away from Piya now! 😊 And OMG, T recorded a bit of Piya's incident in the forest on her phone but she didn't get the part where Abhay saved her! I have a feeling she is going to put Piya down in front of the college and maybe this will bring Abhiya closer as Abhay will protect her. And Jeh is in love with Piya and is planning on telling her! Wow, there is so much exciting drama coming up, can't wait to read what happens next! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
Well its a little pointless seeming as Pia is still in danger without him being any where near her. So Abhay kare toh kyaa karein. Rehna toh parega Pia ke peeche saaya banke.πŸ˜†
T's recording will be a shocker to the Dobrial family and will show Pia who her freiends are. Obviously Khurana's will use this to their advantage.
Jeh's revelation will hit Pia hard. It will be all disclosed soon
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Ayesha, you seem to be in a real romantic mood sweety πŸ˜† first the OS and then this one... aww soo passionate and kiss therapy always rocks β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ
I love Piya blackmailing Abhay πŸ˜ˆ I mean he kind of deserves it cause he is soo rude to her sometime so he should get punishment πŸ˜†
So deepu on planning to kill Pia? Jeh's gonna be heartbroken soon... superb romantic update... loved it... πŸ˜³

Kya karoon i am spoiling U all
Blackmail and Abhay are like best friends. Everyone is at itπŸ˜†So why not make it super hot and by ABHAY's number one fan Pia Dobrial. Hook or crook she knews how to make ABHAY bend to his knees for her. And everyone wants a sweet punishment like Pia's right?
Deepanita is very cunning she will try to attack soon due to Jay's failed attempts. Now attack the weakest link Pia U get ABHAY
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm
wow wonderful gr8t mindblowing πŸ‘πŸ‘
hahaha everybody blackmailing abhay
eagerly waiting for next updt
cont soon
Originally posted by prernasinghking

awesome,superb,fantastic...the kiss therapy oh my god !!piya and abhay are now couple...!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜²It took mr oblivious forever but he got there in the end.
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
hope pia will be happy like this..dont make her all sad so soon..
fireworks galore when abhay comes back to mount college..
n wat did T have to spoil pia's name??
do continue soon..
  Its in two updates time Abhay will be back in MOUNT COLLEGE he has some unfinished business and has people to say goodbye to.
T's scheming is neverending
Originally posted by snitchseeker

I love it when Abhay gives in to Pia. Rana is a gone case now. Awesome as usual.
be mine
Originally posted by sunu123

hey ayeshaπŸ˜ƒ
awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
omg abhiya scene was superb☺️☺️☺️...i m still blushing...
ohh finally abhiya will be together...πŸ₯³
plz update soon
hav anice day
luv u
sunita
Good means i had the desired effectπŸ˜†
YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL! 
#ABHAYFOREVER# <3

Oh wow Aysha..
Finally a sizzling AbhIya updt..
Loved it. I was jus blushing..

Originally posted by prerna26

Beautiful update!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Abhiya scenes were amazing..😳☺️Pia has gone through so much but still she is concerned about Abhay..so sweet!!!πŸ˜ƒ Kiss therapy rocks! Bechara Abhay...Everybody just blackmails him...Haseena is his only support...
πŸ˜”I hope soon Jeh realizes that Abhiya are made for each other...Continue soon.Good Luck!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kiss therapy is a warranted treatment wanted by every lover out there but only ABHAY'S kisses can healπŸ˜† Abhay koh blackmail karte sab ko acha lag tha hai kyun ki woh pyar se daat kaa tha hai. Aur pyar se mana tha hai sab ki watt🀣