Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
so rana n jay know each other..
i'm hating jay more..
bring back abhiya together..
continue soon..

I ma hating Jay in the show a little bit coz he has no mind of his own so i guess i am portraying my hatred here but i generally love Jay
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: black_scorpio

really niceπŸ‘πŸΌ

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cblover

ab ye aman kaun hai?? but nice update,,,res plzz

AMAN is a villain. He will get Pia into heaps of trouble and help her get her memory so that Jeh starts hating Pia for falling for ABHAY
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mugdharajatfan

awesome blosom precap πŸ‘

You'll melt with my next updateπŸ˜†
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gripping update Aysha...
Rana is animal in all senses...😑
Jeh and Abhay should together toast him
Everybody is saying about an Aman and I can't remember reading on him😳
When did he come in πŸ˜³
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...is pia starting to gain some of her lost memory?
abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
 Just loved the update!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ awesome yaar!! continue soon πŸ˜Š
matwamango thumbnail
:::Precap 19:::Beautiful Nightmare:::

Aman wondered often if their race was the superior being over vampires but he was being proven wrong by these imbeciles. They were making his job difficult to making sure Pia got her memories back so stupid Jay could get back to being focused on their plans to terminate Abhay Raichand for good. Aman may not be a true blooded werewolf but Deepanita had given him the heavy task of showing her boys how a job was really done. Jeh had attacked the vampire on impulse. He was lucky to have gotten away with his lfe. Abhay was far stronger than they'd anticipated. 

Aman helped Jeh with Rana-I told U to kill the mutt but no U had to keep the twit alive. He doesn't have brains to save his life. If the girl dies then theres no loss to us (Saw Jeh glare at Aman) What? The mission is to kill whoever gets in our way and it includes Pia. Abhay will cry tears of blood if she dies. We are lucky to have had our identity under wraps Jeh. No more hiccups can be afforded. U must end Abhay's life. Finish his family so ours can be top dog.
Jeh growled-Pia remains unharmed do U hear me? 
Rana laughs weakly-U still crave the b***h. Another few minutes with her and she'd have been filth. She wouldn't have been fit for anyone.
Jeh continues to break Rana's bones-This is for your hands all over Pia U b*****d. Nobody touches Pia. Nobody. (Jeh snaps Rana's body in half) Now we can ditch his body somewhere where nobody can find him.
Rana deviously sneers-No leave it for our people to take Abhay into custody. There will be finger prints all over it.

T had witnessed the whole thing gulping at the nightmare ahead of her-Bloody hell this was newsworthy. 

T was already blacklisted in Mount College. Shame her battery was low on her mobile. She only caught part of the attack. Abhay saving Pia was cut out. She could show this on news but then they will be after her. No she'd make sure her enemy Pia got a taste of what its like to be the talk of the town. Pia was going to pay for thinking she was the most popular girl in Dehradun because now Pia was going to be the most historic girl in Dehradun. Her family were already under scrutiny.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago