Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Just loved the cat fight between Tina n Pia šŸ¤£ Had me in splits. I hope Abhay stpos his STAY AWAY FROM ME PIA charade. Y does he keep pushing the poor thing?  Loved the update. šŸ˜ƒ
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜hoping to see abhiya scenes
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
G8 update...amazing... work... plz cont soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Pia surely is a big time fighter and knows to handle Abhay and for once Abhay is out of contorol and can't be his guarded self. So now waiting to see what is pais next move.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 18:::Stormy Night:::

Venikesh scolded Tina aside for being her usual vindictice self. She was always going to be the scene stealer and create havok for her rival Pia. Once she got her claws into a guy there was no shaking her off and unfortunately for Pia she was getting the bad end of the deal. He felt sorry for Pia. It was so evident to their friends that Abhay was in love with Pia with his very core and like Pia said earlier Abhay's lips said one thing but his eyes were lying.

Venti to Tina in his serious roucous tone-If i were U Tina i'd watch myself very carefully before U start making enemies out of Pia. We won't stand for U antagonizing her. Do U hear me?
Tina curled her lips provoking Venti-Why are U in love with the stalker girl? If anyone should be warning me off it should be Abhay.
Venti seriously mad his face dispelling Tina's accusations raising his voice holding her eyes-No i don't love Pia but she is a friend and friends watch out for their friends. Its one thing U wouldn't know. U spend your time looking in the mirror with your vanity consuming your shallow little head full of insecurities.
Isha found Venti and Tina shaking her head-I can't believe U can be such a cow Tine. Why did U have to rub it in her face? No wonder Pia stormed out. (To Venti in her concerned voice) Is Pia ok?
Vento sighed-I sent Abhay after her. He has no idea how much he is hurting Pia but worst of all he is killing himself. U should have seen his eyes.
Tina laughed with glee-U mean he was glad to see the back of stalker girl. He should send out a restraining order against her. She is such a despo.
Isha hurled back-U should know right. One despo to another. (Grabs Venti's arm dragging him) She'll never learn Vento. She is T's evil twin sister. Lets bail and try to find the others and leave miserable  Tina to lick her wounds. (Gloating) Abhay isn't here with U Tina in case U haven't noticed so i guess now U show your true colours.
Tina stomps away with a thunderous mood.

Jay had followed Abhay's trail closely by waiting to make his move. The vampire was fast but he'd stop Abhay from getting to Pia. There was no way he was allowing Jeh to get close to Pia or even allow him back in her life forget her heart. He had to keep Pia out of this war with the vampires but it was a fight he feared he'd lose.
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome precap!!!!i hope we get some romantic scenes toošŸ˜³puuuhhhllleezzz ...update soonEdited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great precapEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is it going to be a showdown between the wof and the vampire already.
Sanjha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GREAT PRECAP DEAR... BT WAITING FOR THE MAIN STORY... UPDATE SOON...'
PLZ PM ME...
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing per-cap!!!!!!!!!