Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ayesha,

Nice update 😊 Pia's emotional turmoil really was touchy so was Abhay's inner struggle. Your version of this glamorous Pia is so much better than the dumb headed bimbo they show these days in the shows.

Anyways fab update 👏
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update please update quickly
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Hey Ayesha,

Nice update 😊 Pia's emotional turmoil really was touchy so was Abhay's inner struggle. Your version of this glamorous Pia is so much better than the dumb headed bimbo they show these days in the shows.

Anyways fab update 👏

Abhay is a torn soul and i guess by the next few updates U will see a change in attitude. Pia is pretty sorted here. She doesn't let her mind interferre with her heart. She is more pro active than the Pia in the show hence less draggage
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update. Loved it.  
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Abhay and Piya's relationship is so complicated! I feel bad for both of them as they crave for each other yet they cannot be together! I really hope Abhiya get together soon! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
don't forget to pm me next time
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! Abhay and Piya's relationship is so complicated! I feel bad for both of them as they crave for each other yet they cannot be together! I really hope Abhiya get together soon! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Its complicated but then again this is what makes their relationship all the more interesting
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely brilliant dear i just loved it
nothing ...no words can express how good this update was
but how is pia familiar with the tune plz do continue soon
i m so hooked to it
and so sorry for my late response
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushups

absolutely brilliant dear i just loved it
nothing ...no words can express how good this update was
but how is pia familiar with the tune plz do continue soon
i m so hooked to it
and so sorry for my late response

I don't mind your late reply so long as U enjoyed the update
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 17:::All Night Long:::

Jay collected Pia and took her directly to the after party on his bike feeling ecstatic that Pia wants to spend some time with him clubbing. It normally gets the playful side of Pia out. He could tell Pia was peeved at Abhay for some reason. He preferred not to ask in case it ruined the mood. He wanted Pia to be in a good mood. Pia wrapped her arms around Jay holding herself steady. Why did she always need someone to keep her sane? Pia depended on Jay too much but he didn't seem to mind. She was really lucky to have Jay in her life. He always put a smile on her face.

Jay managed to ease Pia-U do realise having me as a personal driver Pia it means U have to pay me in kind. U have to smile for me as my payment. I want U to show me the Pia i know and love.
Pia hit Jay-U expect me to pay U Jay? I'll pay U with a few beatings. Then it will stop U from demanding payment.
Jay laughed-Pia i am reknowned for never doing anything without a motive. So am i going to get a smile or do i have to crack my Angelina Jolie jokes on U again?
Pia laughed-No Angelina jokes Jay i think even her names fed up of the same jokes. Thanks Jay for being a good friend.

Pia immovable, she prayed to be indestructible by emotions hardening herself, no she didn't want to be emblematic example of what a broken record looked like. No Pia didn't want to become insane and feared this was the direction Abhay was leading her towards and she'd be damned if she lost herself again.  

Abhay rans superfast watching Pia with Jay as he gritted his teeth. It killed him to see Pia with another man but what could he do? He was bound by sickeningly morbid facinating heath where everything was implausible apart from maintain Pia's safety. For goodness sake he reminded himself of what he was. A monster. A nocturnal diabolical beast with a black heart laying dead beyond centuries. He represented bloodshed by his natural instincts to rip throats, He desperately wanted to evade the burning thirst in his Pia but he mercilessly had to restrain himself and hit Pia where it hurts. She was all he had and he had no idea who this enemy was?