Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice precap ,update👏👏👏
nice convo btw jay , venti , misha , great abhiya part ,lucky drops of rain ,instantaneously magnetised towards , abhay arms was like being in heaven , where do i hide u , personal shadow nice lines & para , nice convo btw shaan & ranbir , nice convo btw isha & pia , im supposed 2 berate him in front of u , i love cant be as bad as i believe them nice lines, nice convo btw venti , abhay , misha & pia
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg! Dat ws damn hawwwt yaar! Kash show me v aisa hi hota!😍 🤪 luvd ur update! Thnx fr da pm!😳
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow gr8 update 
abhay finally gave in to pia's urges😆 😳
i m just loving this stubborn pia
the locker scene was damn good i m still drooling over it that kiss was something unexpectable😉
i m still blushing☺️
looking forward to the party
this ff is really picking up gr8 pace👏 👏 and i m just loving it
thanks for the pm and will be waiting for the update

urmita thumbnail
awsome update!!! 👏abhiya locker room scene was just so thrilling.i cud imagine it.pia was superb.
continue soon.can't wait long😃
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhiora

now dat was HOT yaar!!wat a perfect romance!sizzling!!luvd it..n thanx 4 da pm!

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow awesome update sweety.I m so thrilled.Loved ABHIYA locker room moment.I can imagine tht shower scene.Ohh wow.Plz continue.Pia roxx in this FF😆

Pia is a Vixen in this FF. She doesn't care what Abhay throws at her nor what people tell her. Pia only listens to her heart and all logic, caution and what people tell her goes out the window. So Pia has already worked magic on Abhay and pretty soon Abhay will be forced to see all his effort are all in vain. Pia has surpassed even his expectations because he has created the ultimate and the now improved Pia who has no reservations npr is she an introvert. Pia sees her man and she'll get him by hook or by crook. While Abhay can only watch Pia run head first with him as her prize. I think Pia's frustrating the hell out of AbhayEdited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow ayesha. lovely update. very romantic. 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg! i just want this pia on the show, and i always had a feeling we might get one, hope we do.damn! i love this stalker pia😎.🤗
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Hot shower indeed...😉

I was grinning throughout the update...
I just love Pia...only she can bent Abhay like this...
Poor Abhay...he tries to keep her 5 miles away she comes 5 inches closer...
Go ahead Pia...drive Abhay up the wall...
Jisha chase was good...
Waiting for the party...

Only Pia has the power to bend Abhay to her will. While she has her wicked way with him. When Pia is in this mode she is unbeatable and even the invincible Abhay has to kneel to Pia. Abhay may run but Pia is fast on his tracks. Jisha is developing wonderfully here. 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

omg! i just want this pia on the show, and i always had a feeling we might get one, hope we do.damn! i love this stalker pia😎.🤗

I love the starstruck Abhay who is like a puppet to Pia's strings. He maybe the one who made Pia the way she is but it is her who is making Abhay dance to her tune. I prefer Pia hunting Abhay till he can fight no longer losing in the battle of love.