Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

just loved the update 

abhay is getting the dose of his own medicine from pia thats good 
thanks for the pm and update asap

He is going to regret he ever messed with Pia's emotions. Pia isn't retiring away from Abhay's blatant attempt to alienate her. She'll just keep on prodding him right on his Achilles heel.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow awesome update.I m impressed so agn Mount college lost.Chalo no worry.Abhay ko toh pia hi win karegi.I jst loved it.Hope Abhiya ka interaction awesome ho😊

Abhay koh toh sirf Pia hi jeete gi. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I really liked the basketball match! That was so sweet of Abhay to protect Piya when that girl tried to push her down! Looking forward to the Abhay-Piya meeting after the match! It shall be interesting! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Yeah Abhay's the SuperHERO to Pia as always protecting her from the slightest of bumps and bruises. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
well written..
even though both the teams fought enough finally they showed the sportsman spirit n they r going out..that is really wow...
so pia wants to meet abhay alone..
pls dont make him behave rudely to her..a chota sa abhiya moment dho na..
continue soon..

They are mature young adults and all this rivalry is a little bit much na so i want them all to get on. Actually main reason for Venti to suggest ending the feud is Abhay. He wants his tortured friend to face his demons or shall i say Angel in the form of Pia and being at different Colleges the only way to accomplishing this is by hooking up after College 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Loved it like anything Aysha...

Oh God...I was jumping up and down in my seat while reading and laughing like a maniac making my little sister ask "kyun aise hass rahe hon" (she loves to speak in Hindi with me)
Oh god I just love the lot...Venti with Misha is cool...

She was making him mental-

This is my favourite line in this installment

Abhiya alone huh? me already dreaming😍

Continue soon...

Thanx Sweetie. Like i said this FF is a mix of fun, frolicks, and full of heart. This is turning into my favourite FF now after A Twisted Love. Venti and Misha will be pulling each others leg more than necessary but they are just friends so don't get any ideas. Abiya Locker room main milenge. Some playful moments thereThis has me dreaming in my sleep alreadyEdited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice precap , updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

puzzle within a puzzle nice line, nice convo btw misha , jay , abhay ,& nice match btw them , been here 4 her nice para

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: jadeaachi

i hav been a great fan of ur ff..twisted love...n now dis

...itz a wonderful ff...loved it!!
...but hav u discontinued twisted love???
...plz update dat tooo

No Twisted Love is next on my list. See i have 6 FF's and i take turns one by one to update them. Today is the turn for A Twisted Love.Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowest update...good going!!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ Its tons better than the show 😳 Loved it totally. The tension between Abhay n Pia has been portrayed in a brilliant manner. Waiting to see what happens next πŸ˜ƒ
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...superb ...marvelous