matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: missglam

Amazing update !!!! 👏

Abhay's cold firgid attitude & new fiesty pia means FIRE !!!! 😉
Abhay hypnotic eyes driving pia crazy...AWWW 😍
the convo b/w abhiya SUPER DUPER AWESOME !!!! 👍🏼
Well, lets see .. how far can abhay run & shut his own feelings...Pia is not going to give up this time...abhay baby cannot escape this time...😆

plz..plz.. i want a volleyball or a basketball match b/w abhiya...plz..😳
thanks for the update & pm..
continue soon..
tc

Abhay's back with his bad boy attitude while Pia is very fiery both a combination for fireworks. The first step to reconnecting their love
Pia already recognized those eyes. His eyes have driven her to go all out to find her ANGEL. Thanks for noticing Abhiya's convo being very fearsome. Abhay gives and Pia takes. Abhay doesn't have anywhere to run because this Pia will hunt him down.😃
By the way i am planning a basketball match against the Dehradun 6th form College and Mount College. Both Abhay and Pia will be on the opposite team.Embarrassed
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. Finally Piya met Abhay.. Gr8 Convo btw two bt Abhay was rude.. Seems he's gonna try every rude act to keep piya away from him.. Just waiting for sum lovely moments btw them.. Carry on..thanxx for d pm..lol.

Abhay's rude act doesn't wash with Pia. She knows who he is. Ok not that he was her ex boyfriend until the tournament but she knows he is her Angel
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Abhay darling is at his best being rude. So he has dug his own grave. Pia darling is now going to haunt him till she has her answers I hope our heor is ready for this.
Bye

Abhay will never be ready for Pia. She's too hot to handle for him. Pia will hound him till he relents and gives up. This Pia is more of a match for him than the old Pia
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. nice update, waiting for more Abhay-Piya interactions
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey ayesha... its superb... loved d convo b/w abhay n pia... he is rude... but i hope he will melt soon... cont. soon...
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome...
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!!!...cant wait nw...do update soon
awesooome..
superb.
fab...
wonderful...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awesome update I don't Find words to
 describe it
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 10:::Smoozing:::

Abhay was still beating himself up for not handling Pia properly. He just couldn't believe that his words had no affect on her. He was rude as hell but she just took it in her stride. Abhay spruced himself up in a black suit with a black tie for the formal business meeting with all their potential business partners and associates. All of Dehradun was invited including the Dobrials. It was his best chance to really get on Pia's bad books. Show her what a nasty guy he could be. Maybe then she would leave him alone. It was wishful thinking but he had to give it a try. For his date he had Tina a rich oil tycoons daughter who he'd never really met but he could fake his chemistry with her.

Haseena wrapped her arn around Abhay's as the came down the stairway to room filled with clients and industrialist and of course Marco-Abhay give a broad smile son. U don't want to scare off any of our guests.
Abhay gave a half smile-There. I'm not in the mood for all this smooth talking Mom. Its not me.
Haseena whispers-We have to asert ourselves back to the top of the game son. Its the only way to go undetected. The first time people thought we were unusual. I want them to have a different opinion about us.