FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update loved it :)
Oh finally they meet and what a dramtic stage set up for their meeting. But sad to note that again she is left alone. So when is the whole world going to get to see the Abhay Raichand. And always Pia has to be accident prone and poor Abhay darling has to come to resuce. I hope this time she doesn't get into a bigger mess than last time.
So waiitng to see how you are planning to shape out their next meeting

awesome update...
loved it...
Originally posted by kuttu

Oh finally they meet and what a dramtic stage set up for their meeting. But sad to note that again she is left alone. So when is the whole world going to get to see the Abhay Raichand. And always Pia has to be accident prone and poor Abhay darling has to come to resuce. I hope this time she doesn't get into a bigger mess than last time.
So waiitng to see how you are planning to shape out their next meeting

Pia met her ANGEL. At least nobody can say she is going crazy. I know i like my drama but its the suspense that drives this FF forewards. U will see that this accident was no accident. It was all a ploy to lure Abhay out in front of Pia. 
awesooome...
superb.
fab...
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
nice precap , update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
im not some meat nice line , great convo btw marco & abhay , pia breath is already gone๐Ÿ˜†, fashion show is great , understated beauty , his masculine body haunted her & pia peeped her eyes 2 abhay whirlpool great paragraphs & pia still in 1 piece๐Ÿ˜†
Nice update! I feel bad that Piya didn't really get to meet Abhay properly but looking forward to that hopefully in the next update! The fact that Abhay and Piya will be studying in rival colleges is going to be very interesting! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Deepi20 - 12 years ago
Awesome. . Awesome. . Awesome update!
Wat a meeting ! I'm speechless !!!
Abhay . . Is truly a hero. .
Wel , here the credit goes to Marco !
Thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome...