Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really awesome update! I loved Piya and Jay's fight, it was so funny! And finally Abhay is officially out of the ice 😊 I can't wait for Jay's next move! Looking forward to Abhay and Piya's first interaction after the spell has been broken 😃 Continue soon 😊
karantakiar thumbnail
amazing nd fantastic part dear...
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awesome Update...Waiting for ue next update i wish if this wud have happened in the Maha episode...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
really fab work
thanks for pm

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Jay actually asked Piya if she has used a psychiatrist before🤣
Nice one
Thanx for the pm😊
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::He is thawing out😃 Have a little patience😆My updates aren't as long as they used to be for SOULMATES & A TWISTED LOVE which are worth 6 pages😳 The three recent ones are 2 pages shorter. U will get your wish in the next update😉:::

thanku thanku thanku😳
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
niceee
superb
awesome
great
loved it sooo much
thanku for the pm
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wooowww what a awesome ff
i loved how the story go on n is going on
specially abhiya connection =)
n jiya fights...lol
really nice work u did
waiting 4 next
see u soon
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Ayesha! Loved it 👏 You've done a fab job. U presented the maha episode in a beautiful manner. I love ViSu on screen but most of the times I feel the creatives cant bring out the best in them too well. Abhiya love story could've been more intense and passionate otherwise.

But coming to the updates fabulous ⭐️ U bring out Abhiya essence too well. Loved everything about this update. Be it Jay Pia confrontation or Pia Misha convo. And of course the icing on the cake, Abhiya 😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 7:::Free:::

The wolves drew around Abhay circling him gnarling with their teeth on all fours. Abhay had no choice but to jump over the wolves leaping with Pia in his arms. She was still staring into his eyes. Pia couldn't look anywhere else but those eyes gave her comfort. His protective hold had given her secuirty. Pia was trying to see if this was all a dream or if he had really escaped his fortress. Abhay ran through the trees frantically trying to get away but he had another barrier to cross. More wolves had made their way. He was surrounded. He needed to get Pia out of her.

Chand and Haseena had found Abhay's tracks with the mutts after him. They got their equipments ready lighting up their weapon to scare off the wolves. Chand swayed his arms with the flames around in one direction while Haseena rushed over to Abhay's side doing the same in their black cloaks. Abhay was grateful for thier perfect timing. Abhay made another check on Pia. He didn't have time to get caught up in Pia's world. She was beginning to piece the puzzle together. He had to make her forget him again. It was for her own good.

Abhay lay Pia on the ground gazing into her eyes-U must forget what U saw Pia. None of this ever happened? U never stumbled across my name this night. What your sister Misha said about me is all true. I am a worthless guy who never deserved U. U should move on Pia. Find someone worthy of your love. I can only ever give U death. Even on this night gloom has followed me and i will never let it touch U Pia.
Pia begged Abhay-Whay are U doing to me? U want me to forget but i don't even remember my past. U are the only light i have left. Don't take this away from me.
Abhay closed Pia's eyes wiping away her memories of this night from her-Tomorrow U will wake up with a new hope. One without me in it Pia.

Chand and Haseena take Pia with them leaving her at the Dobrials while the head out only to get a call from the superiors demanding they stay in Dehradun to fight back. The Raichands were ordered to reclaim their kingdom and show the werewolves who were the superior beings.

Haseena kissed Abhay's cheeks-My son is back is all i ever wanted. I am indebted to Pia so from now on i will help U save her Abhay. The wolves will be after her. They have her scent. They will be gunning for the one who set U free Abhay.
Abhay determined-I will be Pia's shadow Mother. No animal will ever harm her. Not while i still have a fight left in me.

Pia meanwhile in her bed had no recollection of the night that had passed by. But the image of the man who haunted her was embedded in her brain. Her Hero. Her saviour. Her messiah. Pia would find him at all cost.