FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update👏👏👏
nice convo btw misha , pia & jay love when he said have u used her before 4 ur mental problem😆 & she would go crazy if anything happened 2 the ice block so true & abhiya part , last para is great
Update 6- Wowiee Aysh.. the Maha Epi part. I feel like killing that Idiot Jay... AbhIya part was just so beautiful.. Loved them. I cant wait to see what happens on Monday
Originally posted by matwamango

I don't know if this will happen but i hope Pia doesn't run away screaming coz that would be disappointing. 
noways she wont do that...she is already so curious!
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Update 6- Wowiee Aysh.. the Maha Epi part. I feel like killing that Idiot Jay... AbhIya part was just so beautiful.. Loved them. I cant wait to see what happens on Monday
More will be revealed about Jayy's grey shade. For now the pack have full control over how they proceed to attack Pia and Abhay
Originally posted by poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏
nice convo btw misha , pia & jay love when he said have u used her before 4 ur mental problem😆 & she would go crazy if anything happened 2 the ice block so true & abhiya part , last para is great
Even i thought this was a little funny but Pia's reactins are to protect Abhay at all costs.

Superb update!
My abhay is back ! Yuppee
but this time i hav to giv a little credit to jay . . After al , it was his plan..
Thanks for the pm!
Tc
its awsum dr... i loved it... so abhay is back with bang... i loved abhay pia part...
Originally posted by missglam

Superb update!
My abhay is back ! Yuppee
but this time i hav to giv a little credit to jay . . After al , it was his plan..
Thanks for the pm!
Tc

:::In this FF this is all Jay's handiwork. He has orchestrated every little detail knowing Abhay's strengths and weaknesses inside out.:::

nice update. I wonder what phase two is
superb update
waiting 4 next part