Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ayesha 4th part was beautiful
i loved d way u planned abhay-piya sequence...written beautifully!!!
awesome work  dear!!
sry for late reply...
i m still left  wid 5th part!!😛
i wl read it soon!!

luv
heena
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome update.I jst love the way u potrayed whole thing.Waiting 4 abhay😊
Awesooome.
Superb.
Fab.
Wonderful.
Loved d upd.
Thanx for the pm.
Take care.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 6:::The Chill Factor:::

The first thing Pia had in her mind was to go see her stranger in the woods. She'd dreamt about his icy cold blue eyes that set her on fire. They hypnotised her into surrender. His marble features had offered her warmth when she felt the chills of her mightmare. Pia longed for his touch to awaken her senses. Pia was left feeling alone without her Dark Knight who she knew was her Angel who'd rescued her on countless occasions. Pia didn't know how but she'd felt like this stranger is someone she already loved. This stranger loved her back like no other human could ever love her back.
Pia had to know him. She had to get him out of his frozen state and back into the real world. She had to get him back to her world so she could be with him. Pia wore tight jeans with a purple loose top hanging off her shoulders. Pia carried her bag over her arm and headed out of her house directly towards the woods only to be stopped by Misha.

Pia pulled a face at Misha-Why are U stopping me on my way out Misha?
Misha moaned silkily-U can't ditch me again little sister. Mom chewed my ear for letting U go out of my sight last night. Where were U?
Pia defensivly answered back-None of your business Misha. If they ask just say i am in the library. They'll buy it. I am studious after all.
Misha stalled pausing for a few seconds-But its me who'll cop the brunt of it Pia. I am not letting U out of my sight. I have my orders.
Pia rolled her eyes-Misha U know i just want a little space. Is this too much to ask for?
Misha knew how Pia felt. Sometimes her Mom was a little too full on-Fine Pia but i want a regular update on where U are. This way i can relay it back to Mom. What if she calls me and wants to speak with U?
Pia grinned-U are very invesntive my sweet sister. I'm sure you'll think of a good excuse.
Misha reminded Pia-Don't forget we have to be somewhere after 9 Pia. Panchi's about to meet her match. Don't let me down.
Pia waved Misha over as her voice trails behind-I won't forget. See U there.

Pia left Misha behind walking all the way to the woods. She found her sweet Hero under the ground sleeping in silence. All Pia could do was stare at his beautiful eyes. The same eyes which followed her through her whole journey back to Dehradun. Pia wished so hard for him to open them so she could see herself reflecting back in them
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fab precap...so pia is egerly waiting for abhay to un freeze... continue soon me waiting...u r really fab writter ...i loved all ur ff...
ilove99 thumbnail
wow!mish agreed so easily!thats grat..nice precap dear😊Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow lovely precap.Update soon😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love ur ff...plz pm me next time
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Precap.. Eagerly waiting for d update..lol.
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice precap👏👏
nice convo btw pia & misha , love ur last paragraph