FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
i'm happy that abahy is coming back..wonderful update..
i dont want jay to use pia for his sake..continue soon..
:::Right now Jay is still a grey charactor. His motives aren't clear until Abhay is released.😳:::
Originally posted by minahil1997

awesom update aysh!!!👏

so, abhay is bak in action😳... thats superb ... i loved the way neel was frank with pia and i laughed wen he said that he hit his head in school🤣... this story is way more interesting than the show... all ur ff's r owsum... love all ur ff's and continue soon ❤️... love u🤗
:::I am forgetful as it is so i hit my head pretty bad off a swing so this is in honour of that😆😆I try to make my FF's as different as possible but sometimes use the show as a basisEmbarrassed:::
Originally posted by Gals_11

Woww..gr8 precap n amazing update Aysha..d starting part of d update was awesome..especially misha..she's always ready 2 skip college.. Jay-Piya-Neel Convo was gud..so jay is behind piya's pendant.. Sumtimes I dont lik dis wolfie.. D part in d Jungle wit piya near d same place again..Abhay's Ice grave..was superb..n d way u had described it all was brilliant yaar..hats off 2 u.. Just waiting for Abhay's return now.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..luv u..
:::Misha is cute. I don't blame her for wanting to skip College😆😉Jay,Pia and Neel have great chemistry. She will help Neel with Panchi.😳Jay persuaded Pia to take her pendant off but she will never part with it. Jay is grey😊I wanted to emphasise Pia and Abhays connection to a spiritual level. They are one soul:::
Originally posted by ilove99

its too cute!!...i love this interaction between abhiya..
:::Me too.😳:::
Originally posted by Akshi0019

awsum yr... so abhay is going 2 unfreeze... i loved it... pia already feelfor abhay... n why jay has problem with pia?????
:::Pia knows on some deep level this stranger she is so crazy about is someone special. In time she will know the truth:::
Originally posted by pari_smart

Nice update
Looking forward for Abhiya's part
Thnks for the PM
:::Thank U sweetie.😳:::
Abhay and Pia and Jay.. waiting for the meetz..
Awesome update Ayesha 👏 What else can I say? I am so addicted to ur FFs. You make a hell of a story teller. Damn good.
Please continue. Awaiting the next update eagerly 😊
Awesooome.
Superb.
Fab.
Wonderful.
Loved d upd.
Thanx for the pm.
Take care.
wow!!!!!!!
superb part...