Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Woww..gr8 precap n amazing update Aysha..d starting part of d update was awesome..especially misha..she's always ready 2 skip college.. Jay-Piya-Neel Convo was gud..so jay is behind piya's pendant.. Sumtimes I dont lik dis wolfie.. D part in d Jungle wit piya near d same place again..Abhay's Ice grave..was superb..n d way u had described it all was brilliant yaar..hats off 2 u.. Just waiting for Abhay's return now.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..luv u..
ilove99 thumbnail
its too cute!!...i love this interaction between abhiya..
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum yr... so abhay is going 2 unfreeze... i loved it... pia already feelfor abhay... n why jay has problem with pia?????
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Looking forward for Abhiya's part
Thnks for the PM
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lifu18

what can i say its awesome :)

Thanx Yaar for reading. I know the update was a little full on but i did my best😳
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Wow That Was Beautiful. I Wish This Happens In The Show. The CVs Could Learn Something From You.

:::The cv's are doing OK on their own. My FF is a little too action packed. I think i'm into conflict😆Abhay and Pia will meet very soon😉:::
karantakiar thumbnail
amazing nd superb part.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice precap ,update👏👏👏

great convo btw all 4 of them ,love how abhay was stopping her frm removing the pendant  & her soul reached out 4 him great paragraph & when jay & neil saved pia , abhay was pia firsts & last love great paragraph , nice convo btw jay & pia & ur last 2 pargraphs r amazing

:::Soul searching is a term i use a lot mainly because i do it myself. Pia is lost and finds herself with Abhay. First love is almost impossible to forget. They are what we tend to build our expectations, hopes, aspirations from and evolve from it.😳 Even now Pia still yearns for Abhay she just doesn't know it mentally but emotionally she'll always be his:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Awesome update I loved ur FF and thanx for the PM hope to get ur next update soon...and also the update for ur ff twisted Love...Love you buddy and once again awesome update waiting for my ABHAY

:::Next update will be very soon.😳 I just need to get a move on my new Jisha FF and the A twisted Love is next Luv U too my friend😃:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

AWESOME. . . YUPPEEE. . ABHAY IS BACK . . CANT WAIT TILL PIA N ABHAY COMES FACE TO FACE. . THANKS FOR THE PM.. CONTINUE SOON. .

:::Abhay will spend the next update melting out of his prison😳 He will be completely free by the end of the 6th Update.:::