FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
amazing dear
love it
thanks for pm

Amazing update Aysha.. D Bike thing was gud.. All Misha's doing.. Poor Jay. & d woods part were Piya heard Abhay's voice telling her to slow down was gr8.. I liked Haseena's talk wit Abhay n her n Chand's convo.. Just waiting for Abhay's return.. Carry on..thanx for d pm..lol.
As i promised After the fifth update Abhay will be back with a bang baby. Just U watch this space.
amazing update...
loved it...
EXCELLENT UPDATE   WISH PYEK BRING BACK ABHAY SOON AS UR POSTS

HA HA HA...
Originally posted by matwamango

As i promised After the fifth update Abhay will be back with a bang baby. Just U watch this space.

hooollaaa!!πŸ₯³i am so exited for thatπŸ˜†
Please add me to ur pm list
Ur ff is very much interesting.
Read all the parts...too good...simply loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

:::Precap 5:::Defrost:::

The next day was a sore day for Pia. The bruising on her legs began to show up.She was banned from riding any bikes till she turned 50 was the exact words her Papa had used. He wasn't the slightest bit impressed with the stunt she'd pulled. Pia had a few stitches to patch up her wound. It didn't feel so good. Madhoo kept hovering around with a new dressing.She'd had some anti-septics with her. Misha popped round holding Pia's hand for moral.

Pia smiled wincing her face at the sting she'd felt-Ouch.
Madhoo soothes Pia-Its all done now. We can't let it get infected now can we? Misha U keep an eye on your sister for me OK. Now rest up. U can stay home today. No college for U.
Pia moaned frowning-But i want to go. I can move about slowly. I have some people i need to apologize too. Its important. I feel so bad.
Misha hit Pia with her elbow-No Pia i think U better stay here today. I'll keep U company.
Pia threw daggers at Misha for hitting her-U just want to skip College using me as an excuse. I really have to go. Please. I promise i'll take it easy.
Madhoo thought long and hard eventually giving in-Fine baba U can go but Misha will be your shadow. Everywhere U go she goes.

Pia's eyes lit up. This was her chance to go back to the woods and share her woes with the place. It gave her comfort and a peace of mind. She'd felt like she was invincible there. Like someone was watching over her protecting her from the harsh reality. The voice had attracted her to this place. She was hoping he'd be there. Pia was certain he was lurking within the woods somewhere waiting for her to return to him.

Pia was bored so she ended up watching the College play on dvd in Panchi's room. While Misha got herself ready Pia forewarded all the boring parts bringing it to this stranger who's eyes she was ever so familiar with. He haunted her. He stalked her. The same voice spoke to her again through the plasma screen. Pia zoomed in on his face. She paused it around his eyes longingly dreaming of a safe haven with him byherside. Romeo where are U Romeo? thought Pia thickly.

Panchi entered into her room falling into a defensive mode taking the remote off Pia and switching the plasma off-Why are U snooping through my work Pia?
Pia heard a hint of anxiety in Panchi's voice-Who is he Panchi? He played the lead role.
Panchi answers with a lie with help from Misha-Arman Dude.
Pia certainly had a wish to meet this Armaan. His voice had filled her mind with sweet thoughts of how this man keeps saving her from herself-OK. How do we find this Arman?
Misha blurted-U don't find him He finds U. I mean he left the city Pia so he won't be around. Its the problem with foreign exchange students.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago