Posted: 12 years ago
lovely updt
pia can never ever forget her abhay
thnx for the pm
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
i so want pia to remember things abt abhay soon..abhay calling to her n both of them feeling lively with the other's presence..i loved it..hope kabir wont try out his chance again with pia..continue soon..
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update...!!!
misha pia convos were great...and loved the jungle scene...!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

omg ayesha ...

u r just awesome
awww d way u had described d whole jungle scene...wowww hats off to u!!
 cv's should take some lessons frm u!!!...they badly need it specially wen it comes abhay-piya's track!!

thanx for d pm

luv
heena😊

Oh Thank U Heena. I like to emphasise Abhay and Pia's connection on a deeper level. Now its harder when U are reading about them than watching them visually on tv. Next part is called Deja Vu. The wriers for the show need to pick their pace to re-intro Abhay because us viewers are a little impatient😆😆😆This show although is about Pia but us audience see this as more about Abhay because we have made his charactor very dear to our hearts😳 In this FF Abhay's into will be by the forth/fifth. Haseena will make thier way back to Dehradun by the forth update. I have already planned out what i am plotting storywise😃
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

lovely updt

pia can never ever forget her abhay
thnx for the pm

Abhay is unforgettable. He has struck a cord with Pia on a more spiritual level. Pia's memory maybe blank but her heart knows and her soul recognizes Abhay.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
i so want pia to remember things abt abhay soon..abhay calling to her n both of them feeling lively with the other's presence..i loved it..hope kabir wont try out his chance again with pia..continue soon..

Pia needs time yaar. Abhay will unwittingly call for Pia as he yearns for her while Pia will be doing some soul searching. In my FF i have made some adjustments. Misha has no memory of Abhay and neither does Panchi but their father has warned Panchi about Abhay. Kabir won't try his luck with Pia yet
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 3:::Deja Vu:::

The whole week at College for both Pia and Misha seemed like Deja Vu. No matter what they did it all semmed like they'd done it all before. Panchi had become their teacher and awefully protective of both of them. Panchi had kept a close eye on T in particular for being her usual catty self. Pia was pretty deep into all the activities in college but this sense of missing something had bugged her. Pia was missing someone. She saw this person haunting her. He was teasing her. Only she never saw the person. He was a figment of her imagination. Every place in college was familiar. The students knew who she was but Pia had no clue who they were. Pia wanted answers and nobody in her family would give it to her. Pia didn't want to sound like a psycho having some major mental problem. It was bad enough Misha was giving her these strange looks.

Panchi had decided to give all the students a genuine try at the Drama class. This way she'd make sure Pia steered clear of anything reminding her of her past. Panchi was determined to do what it took. Arnab had warned Panchi about Pia's fragile state. There was a little issue with the newcomers in Pia's life Jay. He was bugging Pia giving her a hard time. Panchi would make sure Pia's life remained as normal as possible.

At home Misha showed the family a little video of Pia and her basking in Spain for their mini getaway in a tomato fight with all the travellors. Pia was all red and so was Misha. Both throwing tomato's at each other.

Arnab's eyes filled with joy-I am pleased to see Misha in her element as usual. This is not the Pia we are used to. I like this new change in U.
Misha folded her arm-I told U i was going to show Pia a good time. She sure captured a lot of admirers wherever she went.
Pia laughed-Yeah while U had fun with the bulls. She scared the life out of me. She is so strong willed.
Madhoo laughed-Yeah she gets this from her Dad.
Arna-So how are U both fitting in to life in a small town?
Misha shrugged her shoulders-Like i never left. Its the same.
Pia's face beamed-Like i'm doing this for the first time but it all feels so weird. I'm adjusting.
Misha mused-U going clubbing Pia? Kabir and co are headed this way.
Pia shook her head-I don't feel up to it.
Misha moaned-U mean U want to stare out the window and check the moon out.
Arnab was disturbed-Pia join Misha for a night out. It will do U good. Freshen your mind. I insist.
Misha jumped off a couch dragging Pia-Come on Princess U heard the man. U take an hour to get ready so get a move on.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice precap! Looking forward to the update! Continue soon 😊
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice precap👏👏
love the word deja vu , tomato fight great & she gets this frm her dad😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Started with this FF and loving it 😊. Loved it totally. U r a brilliant story teller 👏

Fab job. Keep it up and keep me posted 😃.