Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
:::Thanks everyone for the lovely feedback. Next update will be longer and focus on Pia's discovery:::
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update👏👏👏
amazing convo btw pia & misha & u cant leave ur fav sister behind , kung fu & beautifu acid tongue great lines😆ur whole update brought back memories & arnab line by magic great😆
karantakiar thumbnail
rocking nd awsm updt.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
So Pia has already started to feel the connection. Well at least in your fan fic the pace is a bit faster than in the serial. Wondering how long its gonna take the CVs to show the meeting between Pia and Abhay. Anyways comoing back to the story of yours I thought we would get to see Chandeena as the precap showed something on those lines. Wonder what daddy dearest would say about Pia helping to find Abhay. It was really interesting to see both the sisters banter. Misha is the one to bring about the lively atmosphere in any situation.
Bye
nice update.continue it soon.thanks for pm.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow difer and same like show 
ur awesome
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
i  hope abhay comes out of his frozen state... soon...
thanks for the pm...dear
continue soon
tc
ilove99 thumbnail
wow!its so muh better than the show!hope kabir here is not T's puppy baby poo😡and that forest part was awesome!!aww!when will u wake up abhay!?
update soon and ur other one too...
awesooome.
superb.
fab.
loved it...
thanx for the pm...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

So Pia has already started to feel the connection. Well at least in your fan fic the pace is a bit faster than in the serial. Wondering how long its gonna take the CVs to show the meeting between Pia and Abhay. Anyways comoing back to the story of yours I thought we would get to see Chandeena as the precap showed something on those lines. Wonder what daddy dearest would say about Pia helping to find Abhay. It was really interesting to see both the sisters banter. Misha is the one to bring about the lively atmosphere in any situation.
Bye

Chand and Haseena are still waiting for an answer from their superiors. They will be in action as soon as Abhay awakes😃The connection is instant so Pia will continue to search for answers. I might include some college moments but will have to see how this plays along. Misha is a live wire😆