Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice precap👏👏
bitter pill 2 swallow this 1 line explained what curse chand & haseena r facing & great convo btw chand & haseena , last 2 paragraphs r amazing
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Nyc Precap Aysha.. Waiting for d Update..lol.
ilove99 thumbnail
nice precap ...update soon and wbu other ff ?
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update.Plz send me PM
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 2:::The New Beginning:::

After One Year Pia arrives in a stylish designer black laced dress by stella mccartney and a pair of designer sunglass's strutting down the airport with a semi drunk Misha in tow back from Paris. They were waiting for their parents to arrive and pick them up but the only problem was they were nowhere to be seen. After waiting about an hour Misha began to get restless.

Misha slurring her words-Dude this is so not cool. Our Parents don't care about us anymore. They have the perfect child at home. They are probably too busy showering with their affections than to care about where we are. I am bored. We don't even have money on us.

Pia shook her head-And whose fault is that Misha? U spend every dime at the shop with all the booze and these silly French souvenirs.

Misha gave a guilty expression-Sorry Pia. I got over excited. Its done now. Damn there must be a way of getting out of here. Why don't we get a lift from one of the cute boys over there checking U out?

Pia told Misha sternly-We don't even know these strangers and U want to hitch a ride with them. Are U crazy? What if they turn out to be U know psychos? Murderers? We should wait for papa.

Misha wasn't patient at all-Pia U are too cautious. U need to relax.I don't want to wait. Come on Pia where's the adventurous side of U. Don't tell me U left it behind in Paris. HERE (Offering Pia her stash of booze) This will help U loosen up.

Pia was calm-We both have some memory missing remember. Let me try to see if I can picture myself out of here. I did come to Dehradun on my own last year. I'll see if I have some memory of that day.

Pia closes her eyes and recollects some moments and remembers the short cut route through the jungle-We will go through that way.

Misha may be a tad drunk but she wasn't this drunk-U want us to go through there? What about our luggage?

Pia beams cheerfully- We carry them with us silly. It will give us an excuse to burn the calories and get fit at the same time.

Misha was displeased frowning-Speak for yourself sister. I don't do work outs.

Pia threatened Misha-Then stay here minding the bags while I walk on ahead and find my way back home. (Pia grabs her things leaving Misha)

Misha sighs shouting from behinds running towards Pia-Wait for me then. U can't leave your favourite sister behind. Mom and Dad gave me strict instructions to look after U.

Pia scoffed-While U spiral out of control. I was told the same thing too only U are too stubborn to listen to me.

Misha argued back-Hey U don't listen to me either. I can't believe U were about to leave me behind.

Pia looks for another sign-Stop being over dramatic Misha. Like I'd ever leave U behind. Who will I have to scare off the enemy with your kung fu and your beautiful acid tongue.

Misha creases her forehead-Huh very funny.

Pia laughs-U are so easy to wind up.

Misha mimicks Pia-U are so easy to wind up. U always poke fun at me Pia but I don't mind. I like U being so jovial. Anyway are we there yet?

Pia shakes her head-No!

Misha had a strange eerie feeling-I am having a dj vu moment here.

Pia was in awe of the place. It was calling her and her feet kept moving. Misha followed closely behind her. Pia found warmth in the cold winds. Darkness was approaching and then Pia froze. She kept staring at the ground before her. Pia felt a tear trickle down her cheeks. Misha broke Pia's silent moment by tripping over one of the branches on the ground.

Pia tore her eyes away for a split second helping her sister up-And U call me a clutz.

Misha asks-What were U thinking just then? Before I fell down.

Pia blurted out-I feel like I've found something I've lost. Only I don't know what it is. (Pia digs deep into her memory racking for some hints walking towards the spot she was so drawn towards. Pia's temples begin to throb and she faints to the ground. She lay on top of Abhay's frozen body above the ground. Her hand literally just touching Abhay's cheek while the other was on his heart even though they were separated by the cold ground they were within touching distance.)

Abhay underground found a new lease of life surging in his mind. He was already living in stasis filled with Pia. She was all he had left to hold on to in his frozen state. After a year his brain restarted itself like his power source had returned to recharge his batteries again. His fingers moved for just a fraction of a second. His chest began to warm up. Abhay remained in his hibernation with only Pia's name in his head. His sense of smell began to return and he had a whiff of Pia's floral scent. Then just as fast as it happened his sense refroze again.

Misha moved her sister away from the cold spot resting her against a tree and splashing some booze on her.

Pia's eyes flickered open-What happened?

Misha wearily eyes Pia-U just blacked out Pia.

Pia wanted to go back. She'd never felt so alive in her head than she did when she was awake-Why did U have to wake me up for? I was dreaming.

Misha's colour began to return-You're always dreaming Pia. For once I wish I was. U gave me a fright Pia. I thought U got possessed by some ghost. Or something much worse. I've seen them in a documentary.

Pia mocked Misha-Oh come on Misha. I think the alcohol has gone to your head. There's no such things as ghosts haunting people Misha. Its just to scare people.

Misha tugged for Pia to move along-Dad is probably pulling his hair out waiting for us.

Pia wanted to stay here a little longer. Pia felt her own cheeks feeling the warmth like she'd been branded by someone-I want to'..

Misha cut her off-U are taking me home now Pia. This place is not for girls like us. I'm feeling hungry.

Pia reluctantly obeyed her sister and moved her legs-I wish I could remember. These woods and I have a deeper relation than I thought was possible.

Misha joked-Yeah U were born in these woods and a bear raised U while U fell for a tall brooding handsome stranger in another life.

Finally the girls were at the main roads. The mobile reception picked up here so Misha dialled for her Dad-Where are U Dad?

Arnab answered in a deep worried tone-Waiting for U girls at the airport. We have been here for 30 minutes. Why didn't U wait?

Misha curtly answered-Then U should have been her on time to meet with us. Its too late now we are almost home. We will catch a ride with someone.

Pia surprised-We will but we don't know anyone.

Misha beamed-I'll give Kabir a bell. He's always reliable. (She dials his number and he picks up) Kabir pick us up buddy. Its Misha.

Kabir 'Sure I'll get in my car and meet U there. Just tell me where U are?

Misha abides and waits-Be quick and bring some burgers and fries with U. I am famished.

Kabir enters with his car-Its good to see U both. Hop in. Misha I have your goodie bags with me.

Misha and Pia get in and drive all the way home. While Arnab and Madhoo arive with Panchi to the Dobriyal hose with all of Pia and Misha's friends with a surprise party.

Everyone shouts-SURPRISE!

Giving both Pia and Misha a shock to the system as the lights switch back on.

Pia beams-Papa how did U manage to get here so fast?
Arnab prides-By magic.
Panchi let slip-He drove in full speed breaking the limit to get to U both fast. I am scared to step foot in his car after my horrific ordeal.
Arnab felt a little sheepish-For my girls speed is nothing.
Misha nudged her Dad-DAD U little hellrasier. Whatelse have U been hiding from us?
Arnab was defensive-Nothing! Enjoy the party Pia and Misha. All your friends are here.

Pia and Misha meet and greet all their friends some they had no idea who they were while others they had a vague idea. For Pia they were all new people to her. Her mind was still left in the woods.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Please PM me when you continue
I hope Piya remembers Abhay soon
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NYC UPDATE... I HOPE PIA REMEMBER ABHAY... N SHE WILL GET HER MEMORY BACK... N THANX 4 PM...:-)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So...new pia everywhere hott...
nice update swwetie ...

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3