am really excited for gauri's upcoming plan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i am really excited for gauri's upcoming plan which she has already prepared in a way to get her rudra's memory back😉i am really curious to know what gauri is really upto ❓ what are  her plans ❓how is she planning to get rudra's lost memory back ❓the way gauri promised herself that she will get her rudra back in her life she really looked very determined👍🏼 i am just eager & so excited as well as curious to see how will she proceed further & what strong steps she is planning to take so that she can get her rudra back in her life😍i think definitely in the coming episodes we will finally see whats actually going in the mind of gauri and what is she actually thinking😳 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes, I'm really curious & excited to know what her plan is….. I'm sure she will win back Rudra as she has faith and faith is love. It was good to see the strong & brave Gauri back in action again and I loved the determination in her eyes. Can't wait to see how she will execute her plan.