Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Request letter for star one!!! - Page 2

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: romaila

i found it Archi...from business point of view its a very silly decision i mean how many ppl knows Gujrati?...when two shows are doing good and are accpeted by many then whats the need of changing entire image...?

Romi is this the reason ekta is starting new project on colours and so she took away sid nahi toh sense nahi banta sid ko show se nikalne ka😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sure

bt how can we contact them

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we 'll surely..
but what these other shows ...
boring ...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: natasha_mirani

sure

bt how can we contact them

Go on sid ko bacchao mission all links are there look for topic with this name and plz along with show also demand return of siddhant karnick back on show😊😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dunno what the reason is...but i don't find this decision profitable at all...plus one Starone taught of changing cahnnel's image later they took their decision back i hope it happens this time too...Archi focus more on writing letter to starone...starone rahega tab Sid ayega na.
soumen62 thumbnail
please bring maithali back & turn her into postive character.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

dunno what the reason is...but i don't find this decision profitable at all...plus one Starone taught of changing cahnnel's image later they took their decision back i hope it happens this time too...Archi focus more on writing letter to starone...starone rahega tab Sid ayega na.

Donno saath hi aayenge sid bhi aayega PKYEK bhi rahega n abhiya n sid milke metz ko maarenge😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi and all pkyek fans..i will also call star one from monday onwards..and my missions r to continue pkyek and sid's comeback..
prioty1000 thumbnail
plsss do this...hope u come out successful in ur mission and able to stop star one from their  madness...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Archi and all pkyek fans..i will also call star one from monday onwards..and my missions r to continue pkyek and sid's comeback..

Yes we will anurag even m gonna start calling from UK enough of these acts by BT and star one they need to listen both demands😛