Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends our target in the petition is 100,000 and right now its not even 20,000.Why ??

See even if we get news from here and there that these r all rumors...but still nothing is guaranteed...so we need to keep the fight on😊..

So keep signing the petition and make sure by this weekend we reach our target of 100,000...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the numbers...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Important News...

Some of my friends have called up Star one's top officials and here is the real news for u all

Revamp is going to happen...When and how ...nobody knows..its kept confidential...its still in initial stages and on paper...it can happen after 1 month or 4 months or even 6 months...

And when this revamp will happen 3/4th of the existing shows will be axed from the channel...

Only one or two shows might b kept from the existing ones depending on 3 factors...

1)Fan-Value...
2)Trps and
3)Star-Value

So now coming to Geet show...We have Fan-Value and Star-Value already ...What we need is trps😊...and we need to nonstop show them the fan power by signing the petition and reaching to the 100% target by this coming Sunday itself and regularly mailing and calling up the channel just showing our love and concern for the show...All this will make sure that when the revamp happens, GHSP is safeπŸ˜ƒ

So the fight is still on...Revamp will happen and we will hv to protect our show at any cost...so give it trps...keep signing petition and reach the 100% mark soon...and last but not the least ..bombard the channel with mails and phone calls and spam away the official Star one pages on FB telling them what is the importance of GHSP for their channel

So Hallabol is still on😎
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info Jyo!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Than ks Jyo!! I wish something can be done about star player as I believe it contributes to trp ratings too. I dont contribute to TV trp ratings but if Star player becomes Available n if it contributes to TRP...I will use that to watch episodes

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Than ks Jyo!! I wish something can be done about star player as I believe it contributes to trp ratings too. I dont contribute to TV trp ratings but if Star player becomes Available n if it contributes to TRP...I will use that to watch episodes

Anshu i doubt star player contributes to trps...I think its only the TV which has that peoplometer installed ...πŸ€”
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jyo...can we get a confirmation becoz I have read that several times in the forum that Star player contributes to TRPs...in fact we used to advertise that in the den sometimes back...asking overseas viewers to watch on star player

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fans in India PLEASE WATCH GEET AT 9:25 PM.!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

EVERYONE PLEASE EMAIL/CALL STARONE AND
let them know how you feel about GEET!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also EMAIL the STAR PANEL & starone feedback!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

SIGN THE PETITION!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much Jyothi di for the info...

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS...OUR MAANEET'S Divine Sacred Beautiful and Magical Journey is an Eternal Journey which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well they hv so many options with maaneet story then why r they planning to wrap up the show...
plz guys..unite urselves to save GHSP...
we love the show...n we want to see this for longer time...