Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Save our show..We need TRP..Petition Added:ImpInfo Pg25 (Page 16)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

I just read the article...and was totally shocked by it...if they think introducing saas-bahu sagas will bring up their TRPs i think they are sadly mistaken...As jyoti says thye reach of the channel SO is poor...not only does it not reach many parts of India...but even abroad it is aired in very few places...most of the foreign viewers watch on line...I am so very upset at this news...I am sure that however much we scream and shout they won't change their minds and will do what they are planning...I don't know what I will do without GHSP...just the thought of not having it to watch has completely dejected me...I just hope that GC/DD come in some other show soon...Can't imagine TV without this mesmorising jodi...Oh God hope the channel gets some sense and does not stop GHSP at least...plz plz think of a way to prevent it from stopping...

Same here! I've become emotionally attached to this great show and GURTI/MAANEET!!Thumbs UpDay DreamingCry

I don't know what I'm going to do if GEET ends! The thought of not seeing GURTI onscreen makes me feel DEPRESSED and SAD!!!CryUnhappy

This was the first Indian show I watched and I've become ADDICTED to it because of
GURTI'S SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!Day DreamingClap

I don't like any of the other Indian shows! ONLY GEET AS IT'S UNIQUE & it has GURTI in it!!Day DreamingThumbs UpHeart

The OLD CVS & GURTI were
MAGICAL together!!  TALENTED GURTI ARE THE BEST IN TV LAND!!ClapThumbs UpDay Dreaming

STARONE BETTER COME TO THEIR SENSES ASAP AND THEY BETTER NOT END GEET!!
AngryD'oh
WackoStern Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 21 May 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti:At least if we manage to first save the show ,then later we can also manage to convince the channel that saas-bahu genre will not work for them so at least keep GHSP out of saas-bahu sagaLOL and experiment your formula with your other new shows so that at least GHSP can stand out from the rest and we promise to give them trps...But before doing that we need to make sure that the show is safe and is not going off ..so that later we can do the other halla--bolLOL...Fan-Power in the past hv managed to save many star-one shows from ending or changing their genre.,..so why not this time ?Embarrassed

Sorry Jyo. I have no faith in this halla bol. It has never worked in the past nor will it work in the future.  We may get to retain our show but it will be a sad shadow of what it was before. I'd rather they end it when there is still some life than wait for the rot to intensify. We see a clear pattern in terms of story in the last couple of months.  It all started on March 25th when they showed Geet gleefully accept holi colour from the man who defrauded her and even smeared tikka on his forehead as a mark of respect.  Many of us were angry and made our anger known but what did we get? The PH which was against such a portrayal of its female lead was silenced and they went ahead showing what they intended to show. Geet's character has been consistent since then, consistent in terms of regressing to the dark ages where a woman considers her husband's family everything and would sacrifice anything including her self respect to safeguard it.  Just for my dose of Maaneet I am not willing to see the strong character of Geet being so massacred.

We know what happened to shows like DMG and MJHT when they moved away from their theme.  Viewers did halla bol and the more they protested the more atrocious plots they got for their shows and finally many had to quit in disgust.  Yes, they did extend the shows but at what cost? I do not want that torture for this show.  Shift the show to 11.00 pm slot and retain the essence of Geet or wind it up with a decent story. That is my request.  

Edited by Opti - 21 May 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16Mehek25

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16SilentsoulMehek25

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by kuls11

@muni...

DOnt know yaar...what do you think...Butt I want this show to go...

I know Kulu i am with you, i also want this show to go from Channel, sachi my one more dream is going to be true, khuda ke honey pur yakheen ho gaya mujhey Embarrassed ...

Muniza

Yaa if this show to go from this channel...it will take chaneel with it...YIH was punished for  replacing  DMG...it never even reach .1...new gujraati show will replace GHSP...than we will see their future with channel,,,,,future,,,,,,,,,,,,
But I think you are right somewhere...channel might be frustrated with GHSP fans
who always care for this show...despite whatever they show

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

@muni...

DOnt know yaar...what do you think...Butt I want this show to go...

I know Kulu i am with you, i also want this show to go from Channel, sachi my one more dream is going to be true, khuda ke honey pur yakheen ho gaya mujhey Embarrassed ...

Muniza

Yaa if this show to go from this channel...it will take chaneel with it...YIH was punished for replacing DMG...it never even reach .1...new gujraati show will replace GHSP...than we will see their future with channel,,,,,future,,,,,,,,,,,,
But I think you are right somewhere...channel might be frustrated with GHSP fans
who always care for this show...despite whatever they show

Sorry, i was just teasing you all, sorry i quoted you, sorry i interfered, sorry for everything i said...Last reply on this post, sorry to all...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 21 May 2011 at 8:34pm
harshiji Senior Member
harshiji
harshiji

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I signed more than 30 yaar...will continue after! hope for the best!

zerro

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
OMG! It's a shocking news! 

Can't they shift the serial to Star Plus or some such thing? I am afraid can't do much regarding TRP as I don't live in India, and Star One does not even get aired in my country. We have Star Plus though!

Front2: I have signed the petition

Edited by jasw - 21 May 2011 at 9:59pm
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey I am  signing...

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 May 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroadoremevirgo

Go to top