Save our show..We need TRP..Petition Added:ImpInfo Pg25 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
E-MAIL, MESSAGE, CALL STARONE TO SAVE GEET MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sign the petition as well!!

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
 i feel like crying wen i saw this but thanks for the i will do watever i can do to save geet and maan.we must do it to show our strength😲
can we ask for the old cv team? 
i truly believe if we have the old cv team..trps will not b even a point to talk about. 
maaneet and the story was sizzling in old cv days. the show can nvr end if we have the old cv team. 
Sorry but petition link is not working on my lappy.
It shows error.
But I'll try again whenever possible.😭 
I just have to say one thing about our Maaneet (Guru and DD) if all that is said about the show is true, creative team not focusing storyline poor blah blah etc.
Still Geet and Maan alone live up to the character and so does everyone else , with everyone gone they are doing extremely good without direction.
So just for that reason -
I will like to give every character a standing ovation. Especially Maan and Geet because like everyone mentioned they maintain the environment on the set and have been very friendly.
Making this show worth watching.

Trust me now every other show on same storyline looks copy.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I Think The Only Show Worth Watching On Star One Now Is GHSP. After DMG & MJHT Wrapped Up Star One Seemed To Have Lost A Lot Of TRP's. I Think The Only Way We Can Contribute Is By Watching The Show On TV Rather Than On Internet. GHSP Is A Very Famous Show, Maaneet \ Gurti Is Loved By Millions, But Still The TRP's Are Low, This Is Because, Most Of The Fans Watch The Show On Internet. So I Think Its HIgh Time All The Fans Of Star One & GHSP Should Start Watching GHSP On 9:30 From Monday To Friday. If We Dont Unite Now & Contibute For High TRP's GHSP Might Face The Same As LNMDJ ! So Please All The Fans Of GHSP , Maaneet & Gurti Please Start Watching GHSP On TV !  
the creatives and channel has gone crazzy...
thx we wud definitely do wot we can
Thanks for this great thread & links..Read the articles too. Hope the Channel recognises the extreme potential it has to be the No.1 youth based channel if only it improves its content- even rural areas have young viewers. It's always been a trendsetter , Most of the romantic serials are trying to emulate Geet but none could come anywhere near it.Hope they wake up to reality, that if they try and be like Colors channel they will lose their identity and become an ordinary channel like any other.
I hope this is a rumor because we all are so emotionally attached to GHSP that i have no idea what i would be doing without this show. What the hell am i gonna do at 9.30 every night?  Please. I dont want GHSP to end. If the production house is even thinking about ending the show they should check IF. The no 1 serial on IF is GHSP. The leading actors on IF is Drashti and Gurmeet and they have been leading for like ever. Then why end this show when it is so popular? Why end this show when the leading actors are so famous and loved my millions ? Why end this show when people like me will be heartbroken if this show ever ends ? I pray to god that this is just a rumor. GHSP IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE NO1 SERIAL ON TV AND DRASHTI AND GURMEET WILL AND ALWAYS REMAIN AS THE MOST TALENTED, CHARMING, AWESOME AND THE NO1 ACTORS IN TELEVISION INDUSTRY. MAANEET / GURTI ROCKS !