Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Lol yes
I know none of us can live with maaneetπŸ˜‰
I just saw ur reply and i was like what? HahaπŸ˜†

You are right, none of us can live with maaneet...Anyways i am not sarcastic, you will see what i will do πŸ˜‰ ...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

@muni...

DOnt know yaar...what do you think...Butt I want this show to go...

I know Kulu i am with you, i also want this show to go from Channel, sachi my one more dream is going to be true, khuda ke honey pur yakheen ho gaya mujhey 😳 ...

Muniza
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This thread is to Save GEET . Those ppl who don't want Geet to Save DO NOT comment in this thread please . 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

This thread is to Save GEET . Those ppl who don't want Geet to Save DO NOT comment in this thread please .

Ohh really sorry i commented...

Muniza
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What would be the logical reason to end GHSP, I dont see any, why take away food that serves ur plate! I know its all business, still revamping and axing all existing show is a drastic move! They all know it too! Do they want to compete with their own channel Star Plus with saas bahu sagas! What a move!!!!!!!!!!!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just read the article...and was totally shocked by it...if they think introducing saas-bahu sagas will bring up their TRPs i think they are sadly mistaken...As jyoti says thye reach of the channel SO is poor...not only does it not reach many parts of India...but even abroad it is aired in very few places...most of the foreign viewers watch on line...I am so very upset at this news...I am sure that however much we scream and shout they won't change their minds and will do what they are planning...I don't know what I will do without GHSP...just the thought of not having it to watch has completely dejected me...I just hope that GC/DD come in some other show soon...Can't imagine TV without this mesmorising jodi...Oh God hope the channel gets some sense and does not stop GHSP at least...plz plz think of a way to prevent it from stopping...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mehek25

I just read the article...and was totally shocked by it...if they think introducing saas-bahu sagas will bring up their TRPs i think they are sadly mistaken...As jyoti says thye reach of the channel SO is poor...not only does it not reach many parts of India...but even abroad it is aired in very few places...most of the foreign viewers watch on line...I am so very upset at this news...I am sure that however much we scream and shout they won't change their minds and will do what they are planning...I don't know what I will do without GHSP...just the thought of not having it to watch has completely dejected me...I just hope that GC/DD come in some other show soon...Can't imagine TV without this mesmorising jodi...Oh God hope the channel gets some sense and does not stop GHSP at least...plz plz think of a way to prevent it from stopping...

Same here! I've become emotionally attached to this great show and GURTI/MAANEET!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜­

I don't know what I'm going to do if GEET ends! The thought of not seeing GURTI onscreen makes me feel DEPRESSED and SAD!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

This was the first Indian show I watched and I've become ADDICTED to it because of
GURTI'S SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!πŸ˜πŸ‘

I don't like any of the other Indian shows! ONLY GEET AS IT'S UNIQUE & it has GURTI in it!!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

The OLD CVS & GURTI were
MAGICAL together!!  TALENTED GURTI ARE THE BEST IN TV LAND!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

STARONE BETTER COME TO THEIR SENSES ASAP AND THEY BETTER NOT END GEET!!
😑
😳
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti:At least if we manage to first save the show ,then later we can also manage to convince the channel that saas-bahu genre will not work for them so at least keep GHSP out of saas-bahu sagaπŸ˜† and experiment your formula with your other new shows so that at least GHSP can stand out from the rest and we promise to give them trps...But before doing that we need to make sure that the show is safe and is not going off ..so that later we can do the other halla--bolπŸ˜†...Fan-Power in the past hv managed to save many star-one shows from ending or changing their genre.,..so why not this time ?😳

Sorry Jyo. I have no faith in this halla bol. It has never worked in the past nor will it work in the future.  We may get to retain our show but it will be a sad shadow of what it was before. I'd rather they end it when there is still some life than wait for the rot to intensify. We see a clear pattern in terms of story in the last couple of months.  It all started on March 25th when they showed Geet gleefully accept holi colour from the man who defrauded her and even smeared tikka on his forehead as a mark of respect.  Many of us were angry and made our anger known but what did we get? The PH which was against such a portrayal of its female lead was silenced and they went ahead showing what they intended to show. Geet's character has been consistent since then, consistent in terms of regressing to the dark ages where a woman considers her husband's family everything and would sacrifice anything including her self respect to safeguard it.  Just for my dose of Maaneet I am not willing to see the strong character of Geet being so massacred.

We know what happened to shows like DMG and MJHT when they moved away from their theme.  Viewers did halla bol and the more they protested the more atrocious plots they got for their shows and finally many had to quit in disgust.  Yes, they did extend the shows but at what cost? I do not want that torture for this show.  Shift the show to 11.00 pm slot and retain the essence of Geet or wind it up with a decent story. That is my request.  
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Sorry Jyo. I have no faith in this halla bol. It has never worked in the past nor will it work in the future.  We may get to retain our show but it will be a sad shadow of what it was before. I'd rather they end it when there is still some life than wait for the rot to intensify. We see a clear pattern in terms of story in the last couple of months.  It all started on March 25th when they showed Geet gleefully accept holi colour from the made who defrauded her and even smeared tikka on his forehead as a mark of respect.  Her character has been consistent since then, consistent in terms of regressing to the dark ages where a woman considers her husband's family everything and would sacrifice anything including her self respect to safeguard it.  Just for my dose of Maaneet I am not willing to see the strong character of Geet being so massacred.

We know what happened to shows like DMG and MJHT when they moved away from their theme.  Viewers did halla bol and the more they protested the more atrocious plots they got for their shows and finally many had to quit in disgust.  Yes, they did extend the shows but at what cost? I do not want that torture for this show.  Shift the show to 11.00 pm slot and retain the essence of Geet or wind it up with a decent story. That is my request.  

LOL i remember the million and one petitions that were signed to keep DMG running... a fat lot of good that did πŸ˜† and I don't want GHSP to meet the same fate!!!

If they prolong the show then there's no chance of GHSP regaining it's youthful and unique flavor esp because of the whole saas bahu revamp that's going to take place... you only have to see the past few episodes [with it's family feel] to know how the rest of the show will play out...

so it's better that Geet ends on a good note, where Maan and Geet regain their character consistency and perhaps they can close the age old loop with Dev being properly punished!!!!

GHSP should go out with a bang and be remembered for it's good times and not it's bad times like DMG!!!!
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

I know Kulu i am with you, i also want this show to go from Channel, sachi my one more dream is going to be true, khuda ke honey pur yakheen ho gaya mujhey 😳 ...

Muniza

Yaa if this show to go from this channel...it will take chaneel with it...YIH was punished for  replacing  DMG...it never even reach .1...new gujraati show will replace GHSP...than we will see their future with channel,,,,,future,,,,,,,,,,,,
But I think you are right somewhere...channel might be frustrated with GHSP fans
who always care for this show...despite whatever they show