Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the halla bol is going to be counter productive, especially after reading this article which clearly shows that they are really serious about the whole revamping the channel. 

http://www.livemint.com/2011/05/10223314/Star-rebranding-its-youth-chan.html?h=B

If they are going to make this a so called mass based channel - read  take the country 50-60 years backwards, out shouts are going to fall on deaf ears. We are not the trp contributing lot. Our presence or absence would make little difference to their existence.  The two choices left with us is to request them to give the show a decent exit before the rebranding without ruining the characters any further or beg them to continue the show, risking the peril of seeing our favourite show run to dust.  In the new set up I'm sure the show is going to turn more and more regressive to cater to the taste of the so-called mass audience.  The current track is already headed in that direction.  Geet is more concerned for the man who duped her and impregnated her than she is for her sister. Maan who claims to be principled is ambiguous about how he will handle the situation should Dev not reveal all to Nandu.  We will see more such moralless, senseless and regressive tracks. Are we prepared for that? Do we want our favourite show to leave a bad taste in the mouth when it finally shuts shop after meandering along for a year or so?
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much dear for all your efforts for all the contacts...Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united V will fight together to save Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' Our 'MAANEET's journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred beautiful lovely magical mesmerizing eternal journey'...V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP Our MAANEET who have now become heart and heartbeat, breath and lives of all MAANEETIANS...Let us not lose hope...Let us all dream and wish with full hope and faith that all our dream and wish of saving Our GHSP Our MAANEET will come true bcuz remember Our MAANEET have taught us and made us believe that 'Dreams do come true...sapne bhi sach hote hai'😊😉

Hope GHSP maintains its charm, beauty and uniqueness forever and hope it  goes on forever and touches more lives and hearts with every passing second!!!...All the best GHSP and MAANEET!!!

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!

Best Wishes, 
Spandana
(A True GHSP and MAANEET' lover, admirer and worshipper)
(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Been there done that... sadly petitions and mass emails don't really make much of a difference when it comes to star one shows!!!

I just hope that the show gets a fantastic ending through the revival of Maaneet's character and with Geet getting some justice in the form of Dev's imprisonment !!!
If the CVs and PH put their minds to it, they can make it happen!!!

I hope they don't butcher the characters of Maan and Geet anymore !!!!

I'd rather see our show go out with a bang than becoming a boring drag-fest!

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

please someone help me im from uk an really wanna help in saving our beautiful jodi an show geet from getting the chop,what the hell r starone doing have they lost they minds,geet show is the best show on starone an they wanna end it nooo 

All the info is on the main post, read it, sign petition, mails, attack on FB, etc...
Yes, we don't want Geet to end...

@People in India: Attack with calls beside the other things...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
THEseema1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG. 
No offence, but Star One has lost it. 
What do they think?
Sass bahu Drama in SO?
no ways, It has never worked before and It never will. 
We all watch SO cuz, they have youth orientated drama which makes us feel that theres an spark of hope that our real life might be like that, 
but these SB Dramas are too much..
OMG I dont want Geet to end
:(
Nahi...
I feel so bad. We cna do it guys.]
We cna all spam, even though I am against spamming
Its about time, we get up from our sleep and spam.
Call anytime u r free. and spam in Star one page.
Lets make a history guys. 

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have always believed GHSP to be a show with a variety in it. It has all the necessary ingredients to make it a successful show. 

Star one is known for its youth oriented shows, but can we classify GHSP as only a youth oriented show? The show started out with such a strong social message and has grown into a show which can be watched by viewers of all ages. Yes, it is a love story, but it is also a story of a girl's struggle to get her rights, a man's journey from lifelessness to liveliness. It is also a story about complexities in relationships and contrasts.

I personally do not categorize GHSP as just a youth oriented show and hence do not think that this article will affect our show. But as they say, it is better to be safe than sorry. 

TRP contributing audience, please do watch the show and save it from going off air. We owe it to our Maaneet. 
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

so as per an article I read in some site ... thy are saying thy want the rural audience ...

first of all star one should know tht cable operators are not giving starone since the past 6 months ... & no wonder the TRP's are falling bcoz of tht ... i am still fighting with the cable guy ... he is saying me 2 wait till IPL ends ... 

I am getting star one but the quality is not the same ... some times no voice coz of disturbance ...

since yesterday night i am not getting proper star1 channel ... so how will star one get TRP's ...

coz when ever i don't get voice my TV is either switched off or my mom watches another channel & i watch at my granny's place but thy watch some other show before GHSP so tehre by i could not captivate the TRP's ... there by star1 is losing my TRP's ...

I am unable 2 help it ... even when i want 2 ...
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats wat I have been saying that plz watch geet the whole episodes not just part of it on its prime time slot to increase trp!
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all contact Info going to grill then now