Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so okay..is this they planned for our beloved GEET... no it can never happen and should not., but yes all good things will certainly  end 😊but not like this😑..its not even half done😑...then how can they wrap our show😑 ...
FOR THIS TO STOP ITS NOT JUST WE GO AND PROTECT TO THE STARONE..BUT ALSO TO FIGHT AGAINST OUR SHOW MAKER...TO KEEP ITS trp RAISED WE REALLY NEED SOME SENSIBLE SCENES AND SENSIBLE AND MODEST WAY OF EXECUTING IT..
ITS NOT ONLY IN OUR HANDS ., ITS ALSO IN THE HANDS OF OUR BELOVED CV'S...BY SAYING SO WE ALSO CANT JUST WALK FROM OUR RESPONSIBILITY...SO AS ALL SAID WE NEED TO BRING POSITIVITY AND EXPRESS OUR LIKENESS TO THIS SHOW., KEEP IT NO.I WHEREVER POSSIBLE., AND AT THE SAME TIME PROTEST AGAINST WHENEVER THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW ALL  CRAPS LIKE ANNIE., ARJUN AND NOW DEV IN POSITIVITY...so lets forget what has happened  in the past.., and just help our long time friend GEET to shine., and  help her seek justification ..its time for us to fight for our geet.whom we love like our own sister...fight for maaneet/gurti...and for our nissar and whole geet team...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am going to write all the names i know in the petition πŸ˜†
pavs thumbnail

has the channle gone bonkers!!!!why on earth would they want to give up on their loyal set audience and look for a news et of audience who already have channels like star plus, colours, zee, zee gujarati, etvgujarati to watch!!!they shud stick to what they do best...cater to the urban youth..infact instead of all this nonsense they better find out ways to increase star one's reach in the major cities...we wont let them even touch ghsp!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Friends attack in the right place...

First target is star one's official FB wall

https://www.facebook.com/staroneindia?sk=wall

And second target is petition...make sure the petition crosses 100,000 mark ...thats our motto ...😊

Apart from that regular mails and phone calls should go to the channel...fro all that info see the main post...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Friends attack in the right place...

First target is star one's official FB wall

https://www.facebook.com/staroneindia?sk=wall

And second target is petition...make sure the petition crosses 100,000 mark ...thats our motto ...😊

Apart from that regular mails and phone calls should go to the channel...fro all that info see the main post...

Jyo, please add this in the main post in this topic and highlight it as very important...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

everyone is busy catering to rural women ,rural viewers...where exactly should  we the urban crowd go...SO always managed to show the right blen of rural urban also keeping in mind the youth...that is what attracted us to the channel and foremost their top show GHSP...we have been the loyal vierwrs of the show and it is merely a year...we wish to continue the journey not left high and dry in the midst ...why the need to desert us to cater new set of audience ...with the rigt planning why not balance between the both...GHSP is a respite from saas bahu drama yet keeps the values intact...everybody loves it irrespective of the age group...please do consider on behalf of alarge number of loyal viewers ...

there is no need to shut popular shows to pave way for new shows...we have enough time slots to accomadate others...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please someone help me im from uk an really wanna help in saving our beautiful jodi an show geet from getting the chop,what the hell r starone doing have they lost they minds,geet show is the best show on starone an they wanna end it nooo 
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for info.

Anything for my life GHSP.

In Gujarati..."Geet aapana thi alag nahi thay"
In Hindi... "Geet hamse parayee nahi hogi" πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

please someone help me im from uk an really wanna help in saving our beautiful jodi an show geet from getting the chop,what the hell r starone doing have they lost they minds,geet show is the best show on starone an they wanna end it nooo 

Hey, plz go and sign petitions and mail on the addresses given in the main post. You can help in saving the show in that way even if you are not a resident of India.  πŸ˜Š
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I cant believe I just signed the petition  😳Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago