Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

Jhan...thanks for the contact info. Has the channel completely lost it. They know their reach is small and their primary audience is young who won't be interested in watching family or saas bahu drama......Who are the people heading this channel...have they no understanding of business...๐Ÿ˜•

I dont think they have an understanding of anything๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No matter what we complain about on the forum...we all love GHSP...Maan, Geet, Dev...and everyone else...the reason we watch the show...I know that we have our opinions and we are not always happy with how the CVs pan out the show...but that does not change the fact that GHSP is probably the most watched show on Star One...I can understand some of the other shows...but not GHSP...

The channel needs to take a look at the forums and the amount of discussions and interest people take in this show...I mean alot of us spend hours and hours watching and discussing GHSP and if they don't realize that, then I have to say they are really stupid...

I have a bunch of email addresses and am sending the channel an email to whoever will listen...if anyone wants to pitch in and needs the email addresses, let me know I will give to anyone...we need to save our show...

HALLA BOL
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sahil
Please post them here so that we can all use them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I found this on Facebook few days back...

and now this article... whom to believe...๐Ÿค” and this article is also based on birdie crooning...

well on channels part this is  weired... to end all the successfully running shows suddenly and what is guarantee that new shows ll give them highest TRPs ever... 
 Thanks Jhan for post... we ll see what we can do to help...

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sign this following petition asap ...Distribute it to your friends and all๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jyo, done!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ Arwenish...this paapi dunya is very chaalo...no one is  trust worthy...
we just dont wannah  take any risk...So attacking the channel...before such Ashud  khayal enter there mind...:D

@ Jyo can you post the petition link on GEET FB page :D
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup.... parisa...  prevention is better than cure...

and if they really want to end Geet... then end it so that we remember it throughout our lives... rather then throwing it in gutter and ruining its memories... but still their are so many potentials and scopes remained in story to be explored... and May Geet at least not end in these coming 4 years as Drashti wished...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, attack now before it's too let, Star One should get non stop calls from Geet fans, they should know our frustration, India's viewers in particular, attack, u r the TRPs providers for the show, all viewers in India call them, they can clearly see that u r from India and you are TRPs provider for them, attack...

Geet should not end, no way...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Parisa:Don't worry that petition is everywhere on FB๐Ÿ˜†