Keep trying please. You need to be determined.  😃
priya86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am not from india.what can i do?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Lines will come busy because all r trying...so keep trying all...someone or the other will get the line😃

Whether u live in India or outside India..keep mailing them and calling them up in huge numbers...

and those in India can contribute to trps at 9.30 pm at least
imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for da info...
wil put in all my efforts ...n wil do wtvr i can for da nly show i watch...GHSP
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😔Cuckooheads kahi ke ! Will get to work ... ! Halla Bol ..!

Let's also spam star one FB

Thanks for the post !
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

star one doing grave mistake..i am not from india but i am going to mail them
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its better if they wind up the show than butchering the characters of Geet and Maan before we strive to connect with them anymore! 

So, I think we should even ask the channel ppl to resurrect the existing shows with good writers who have done homework and are enlightened with the history and backdrop of the show. Bcoz if GEET continues, with the existing bunch of writers, we might soon ask to shut the show sooner or later! 😊 

Hallabol in every possible way  to make the show even better and make proper utilization of actors like Gurti! 👍🏼
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Jhan Dear  Thank you so much for this tremendous efforts..  Yea will be sending mail to all this people and will call them too..  Geet should say to on the air forever..  :))))

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eik Aur Hangama is going on with Star One ,  Instead of testing different varieties can't Star One acctually give their best to the Existing Shows . We all know that Geet start of with a family oriented show with a brilliant social message, story, execution, direction; did those great qualities  gave them any expectable high TRP🤔.  I still remember the TRP was 0.4-0.5 .  Geet got it popularity when it started showing youth based comic romance along with some reality.  They wanted to get all the golden eggs in one go so is hell bent to kill the Golden Goose. As Jhan and Jyo alreays showed the result of thier previous tests😆  seems like nothing will work with Star One because it will lose massive amount of youth. When  famous channel like Start Plus, Zee and Color Channel is providing all the great Sass-Bahu family shows, just tell me  why will Aunties be interested in a channel known as Youth Channel🤣🤣.  

Sudar Jao Star One U still have time😛,  Varna Baad meh Pata Chala U lost both Mangoes and the Pot u reserved to put Mangoes 😃.  

Start one please Don't waste your precious  time experimenting with new ideas  for new shows😃.  Try to bring out the best of the existing shows,  bring out the old flavor of Geet By hook or Crook 😳 you will have ur audience hooked up with you instead of changing channels😛.   

Fan has the power to take you high  or bring you low MR Star One Channel😃.

Jhan Thank you much for this much needed topic 🤗
Edited by polly23 - 12 years ago