Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Save our show..We need TRP..Petition Added:ImpInfo Pg25 - Page 3

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The last time we did the halla bol and campaigned for gaining trps, what was the result?  The drab AA track ran its full quota of three months. So I doubt another halla bol campaign would make any difference. The channel may get their trps but I doubt that they will change their minds if they have already made them up. We will get the full quota of Devini track and if the show continues we may not even recognise the show. We already have trouble recognising the main characters.  I would rather they give a decent burial than disfigure what is left of the show in the name of turning it into the saas-bahu variety.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
OMG yaar... i have no idea what to say.. i am with u all...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends only commenting here will not do..we need to send Mails to the channel and also call them up as well telling them how we don't want Geet to end...

So plss see the contact details in the main post and start mailing the channel and calling them up in huge numbers๐Ÿ˜Š
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
OMG.. What a crap. R they lost their mind.? I can die for geet show.. If this happend i will murdur them. Ugghh. They well know that all Trps r couse of youth...
craziekudi thumbnail
yes we can email them and call them not to close off the show.. oh god.. this is hell!!!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post and thanks for the link...

we will not allow starone 2 wrap up our fav show .. we will fight for geet ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am having a problem ... the mails to some addresses are not going through ...

from  sagnik.roy  - i got message saying tht person does not work for star any more ...

I got new e mail address of this person ... please add her name instaed of sagnik roy's name

this is her ID

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Star one needs to have their head examined

They never learn from their mistakes and keep making the same ones.

There are so many channels serving kitchen politics whereas they are the only channel which is different with a different flavour of shows which no one has been able to copy. But ever so often the bug bites them to kill themself further.

I have not forgiven them for what they did to MJHT and LNMDJ. I stopped watching when they killed it with the horrible chachi ka zeher daalna bakwas. 

They have such a wonderful serial called GHSP and they are finding ways to kill it.

Excellent star One, what do I say, your policy people need to see a doc soon.

Even the richer channels are floundering with their kitchen politics, they who have more money and they are trying the youth flavour. And you who have such a wonderful audience who are stuck to all your serials even though we kill you in the forum but atleast we see it and then kill you. 

I cannot be responsible if my tv does not ahve a trp box attached to it. So your way of transmission and data collection is skewed and not the serial or the audience.  

Anyway save Geet please. Try changing it to a different time and you will see how the audience still stays with it, of course please bring back maaneet with their characters intact. don't mess with our geet please. 

Edit

I want very much my Maan and Geet back with the same intensity that I fell in love with them. I do not want them to be turned into a saas-bahu soap at all. So please give me back my characters of Maan and Geet in the track that they started with. That is my only wish.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

I am having a problem ... the mails to some addresses are not going through ...

from  sagnik.roy  - i got message saying tht person does not work for star any more ...

I got new e mail address of this person ... please add her name instaed of sagnik roy's name

this is her ID

Thanks for the information...ok change is done๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@All:Keep mailing to the channel and call them up...spread the information to your friends via PMs or FB
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I tried calling but it's like the line is busy...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

are these the only hotlines