Posted: 12 years ago
Chaska Meter rating is also UP. Please hit it every time you visit the forum and let the show kick-off with a huge blast!!!! 😛
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

yay finally forum is up
finally ma sista is here Rock and roll

sis now go make urself know in the CC thread😆
Originally posted by .Angel

finally ma sista is here Rock and roll

sis now go make urself know in the CC thread😆

i already gave my darshan there souly😎

we finally found one show to watch together🥳
My only concern is that we will get video uploads very late and i will have to wait and wait for it...If only this show had started at 8.30 slot then a certain other LCL would have had a tough time and i would have been able to watch BALH on time...But yaaay...glad to have another forum to visit now!!
Originally posted by shrutireddygr8

Chaska Meter rating is also UP. Please hit it every time you visit the forum and let the show kick-off with a huge blast!!!! 😛

RU sure its activated?

Congratulations!!  looking forward for the show.. the forum already looks very familiar..😊
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Congratulations!!  looking forward for the show.. the forum already looks very familiar..😊

Roopa,,,it is LTL 2 in its truest sense😆
Originally posted by -Roopa-

WORD...feeling so at home here...more than LTL forum now...Once upon a time that forum used to attract me more than the Show itself...now going there is so painful with all the old friends leaving it...But so glad to see them here😳😳😳
Originally posted by shilpita87

WORD...feeling so at home here...more than LTL forum now...Once upon a time that forum used to attract me more than the Show itself...now going there is so painful with all the old friends leaving it...But so glad to see them here😳😳😳

hello
Guys I am here too .. yur silent friend from LTL forum.. hope we can have some good time here..
hahaha..Embarrassed

oh my LtL is gone by the wind long time ago
miss it a lot..