Pratigya

Krishna Bamboozled ! (Page 8)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Brilliant piece of analysis ClapClapClapClap

I hope CVs redeems Krishna's character so that he rises in our eyes even more Big smileBig smileBig smile
Thanks Poojie - me hoping for the same..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

very nice  post carismaTongue
ClapStaryou have put krish character very well discribed haats off to you Clap
krishna bechara bhavander may phas gayaa hay Embarrassed
bahut  hii bhola hayEmbarrassed

Thanks hun..
You know I have plenty of time to analyze Krishna LOL
I know he ain't bad.

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Loved your analysis and nothing more to add, Carisma...Clap
Thanks hun - Glad u liked it.
I just finished  doing one on Pratz aswell on her exit Big smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by laks76

wish tats never gonna come true dii Day Dreaming
The CVs love her too much Dead

sweety u said it. Cv's love her and hate us what else should i say. they r blackmailing or can i say torturing us and checking our patience level. what carishma said would never happen and cv's won;t allow it they love her so much that they will torture us witht hat.

CV's ... giving her another high class munda...
Well I hope is 60 years old and has 6 kids...

OMG ROFL  ROFL I wouldn't want to get on your bad side Caris OuchLOLLOL
No you wouldn't LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

@Red---I agree Di..

There have been many instances where Pratigya turned her back to him...when he did something wrong--or when he did something that she felt went against her principles..after the SR---

But that time she was VERY CONFIDANT that what ever happens...Baba will be there...he wont go any where because he Loves her----madly

I believe his almost obsessive love for her...which why we Love Baba Heart
was her source of strength--- as long he was there--she jumped in with her bhashans every where---She know he will be there for her--to fight for her, to protect her.

But now, her biggest strength ,  is moving away---I think Friday's episode showed that Pratigya for the first time is realizing how lonely she is without Krishna--- She loves him,she cares for him...but I feel here CV;s are trying to show how Krishna felt when the love of your life does not support or understand you.

But they are showing that in the wrong way---- Amma is really a vicious witch---There is a saying in Hindi==="Dain bhi saat ghar chodkar waar karti hain"

Amma is worse than a Dain-

I feel that CV's are maybe trying to show that sometimes, you need to be practical and realistic when dealing with issues...

I mean the Old pratigya would have given Bhashans and quoted Law at Amma when she did something wrong...here she needs to think and plan...

Also very interesting--When K went to jail--Pratigya refused to help him...He was cool with that--actually its like he expected her to NOT help him--because he committed a crime---

But now when his Witch Amma is making him dance ---Where did his brain go?If P is so clear that she wont help her love if he is wrong, why will she try to poison Allahabad with Bassi BC because of Jealousy.

Again this is my POV--That Pratigya should realize that sometimes she took Krishna for Granted and K should also understand that God has given him a brain

----BUT THAT SHOULD BE WHEN THEY ARE HANDLING THEIR PERSONAL ISSUES---NOT DUE TO A CRAZY  AMMA"S MANIPULATION

Sindoor part was below the belt--- Thats just not done

MUAAAHHH_-- CARI DI---  Lovely PostClap Clap

Heart YOU...

100% agree with you mishti.
I too found the sindoor part to be below the belt.
Sometimes Krishna can take zaliliathi to the next level and then the next min forget about it.

a_uma

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Carisma, brilliant analysis, great insight.
All i can say is i'm looking forward to seeing how this track will come about, i think deep down, though we didn't want it, we knew something drastic had to happen for kriya's relationship to become more solid, sometimes being in love just isn't enough for a strong marriage.
As for K, the poor thing is so confused right now, but when all becomes apparent, he'll do the right thing by P, and she also needs to learn about the various shades in between stark white and jet black, sometimes in life u have to compromise your values to some extent.  That's the problem, she would never stoop to the thakur's level by being conniving to show their true colours so its gonna have to be the long way round for them both to win this round.
but as K once said about P, have kesar and dadi eaten super glue, that when all this takes place, they can't tell K about the murder attempts so he'll know how 2 faced his parents areConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMayavi-26carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Carisma, brilliant analysis, great insight.
All i can say is i'm looking forward to seeing how this track will come about, i think deep down, though we didn't want it, we knew something drastic had to happen for kriya's relationship to become more solid, sometimes being in love just isn't enough for a strong marriage.
As for K, the poor thing is so confused right now, but when all becomes apparent, he'll do the right thing by P, and she also needs to learn about the various shades in between stark white and jet black, sometimes in life u have to compromise your values to some extent.  That's the problem, she would never stoop to the thakur's level by being conniving to show their true colours so its gonna have to be the long way round for them both to win this round.
but as K once said about P, have kesar and dadi eaten super glue, that when all this takes place, they can't tell K about the murder attempts so he'll know how 2 faced his parents areConfused
True Suk.. One thing is that they are different and need to figure each other out and secondly there is the Thaks adding pressure on them..
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
wow very nice post cari sisClapClap.Sis tussi great hoWink

carisma2

Go to top