carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssweety007

Originally posted by carisma2

wonderful post as always diiThumbs Up
loved ur analysis on K...hope the CVs do justice to this track and hopefully they wont leave it hanging in mid air...

not appreciating the rift between K and P, but if it brings them closer and makes their relationship stronger..then i am all for itBig smile
and loved the last line of the post...

Thanks sweety...
As per Pearl this should bring them closer.. maybe they will leave TN... and then Shaktia will take over with KesarMai's help... and P and K will step in to help... because at some point I am sure they will return to TN.

they should leave TN...P is not safe at TN anymore...with K also at the dhaba most of the time...
While Shaktia and KesarMai take over TN they will probably sideline the elder thakurs..then they will realize the true value of KP...plus wondering what will happen to kesar and GD...they are just silent spectators and hopefully this time they will spill the beans on the murder plans to K...
At some point the truth has to be out... Now with the other male lead that will come opposite YKN, I wonder what twist this will bring for Kriya and Thaks.. ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
SUPERB post carisma... ClapClapClapClapClap

Great analysis of Krishna's dilemma... it is a good thing he loves his mother and wants to support her... but at the same time he should know that Prats is not a liar ...

if Prats is thrown out of TN then I'm sure K will not sit quietly... he will make every effort to find out the truth and get her back...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarib2011carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Carishma what should i say. i don;t have any words. how do u do this analysation so minutely. OMG great work i appalaud u.ClapClapStar. Great work. mindblowing. yeap u analysed krishna so well. his mental condition. then ur closed and open attacks on kriya . how do u think this way. yeap Angad made prats to marry krishna otherwise that marriage won;t have happened. i think the kidnapping made it more possible for that marriage again when angad came prats knew the truth and she also started to love krishna and understood him and try to understand him more. so u r right who ever tries to make them break they will first succeed but later they will have to face defeat and these 2 will love each other more. that is true. now krishna is not in a state to disbelief his mom. she has done her work. now it is prats turn to work and find out a way.Carishma u r very good in writing. i loved yr last 2 sentences.
Though I would like to state.. Krishna with the doubts running through your mind, you are capable of sleeping with Pratigya then you are capable of putting sindoor for her !
If you can't bend to the latter then don't rise to the former.
Yeap u said it. this has too much meaning. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umapiyarapiyaricarisma2

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

At some point the truth has to be out... Now with the other male lead that will come opposite YKN, I wonder what twist this will bring for Kriya and Thaks.. ?

Not at all interested in Arushi track...it was so illogical and they didnt give a proper end to that track..why were they introduced with such importance...only to disappear suddenlyConfused

Better they concentrate on showing her finish her education and try to get a job...
did u notice dii...tat at the moment the sax siblings..though all of them educated are jobless LOL and the uneducated K is the only one with a proper jobLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Not at all interested in Arushi track...it was so illogical and they didnt give a proper end to that track..why were they introduced with such importance...only to disappear suddenlyConfused

Better they concentrate on showing her finish her education and try to get a job...
did u notice dii...tat at the moment the sax siblings..though all of them educated are jobless LOL and the uneducated K is the only one with a proper jobLOL

True,  but he did it with P's help and encouragement... otherwise the duffer ...er... dear boy would have spent his time playing carrom at the adda...

ssweety007babithajcarisma2

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

True,  but he did it with P's help and encouragement... otherwise the duffer ...er... dear boy would have spent his time playing carrom at the adda...

wat u said is absolutely true...SmileLOL

a_umababithajcarisma2

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Carisma.  K is a very straightforward man and never understands the closed attacks.

a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

SUPERB post carisma... ClapClapClapClapClap

Great analysis of Krishna's dilemma... it is a good thing he loves his mother and wants to support her... but at the same time he should know that Prats is not a liar ...

if Prats is thrown out of TN then I'm sure K will not sit quietly... he will make every effort to find out the truth and get her back...Big smileEmbarrassed

Thanks hun.. That's what I'm saying aswell... He can love his mother and have faith on Pratigya. Because whe Amma openly abused Pratigya he didn't give her Khamoshi ki zubaan.

a_umababithaj

Go to top