Krishna Bamboozled ! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanitha7

Firstly pl let me know whether u r a part of this serial mean r u creative member

bouz so microscopically u analysis it ohmigod amazing cariπŸ‘

but what baba is going thru is very true as my best friend has gone thru this

her mil & sil had made her life thru hell same way when her husband is there

they so sweet but out on work mil & Sil showed their true colors its very difficult

for husband to believe its difficult . but know everything is fine .

I doubt souten , it will be come parallel lead than Pratigya ?????

here Pratigya is Principle so no soutennn

thanks for writing such lovely post

Thanks hun...glad u enjoyed it.
Hehehehe, on many tims I have been questioned if I am a part of the creative team. πŸ˜†
Well MKAP is our show - and we are all part of the Creative team. πŸ˜‰
I thought lets look beneath the many layers of his attitude... and I came up with this theme of open and closed attacks.
Krishna needs to wise up on knowing people better, beyond the obvious. This will be a great asset that could come handy in knowing his customers too.
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks sweety...
As per Pearl this should bring them closer.. maybe they will leave TN... and then Shaktia will take over with KesarMai's help... and P and K will step in to help... because at some point I am sure they will return to TN.

they should leave TN...P is not safe at TN anymore...with K also at the dhaba most of the time...
While Shaktia and KesarMai take over TN they will probably sideline the elder thakurs..then they will realize the true value of KP...plus wondering what will happen to kesar and GD...they are just silent spectators and hopefully this time they will spill the beans on the murder plans to K...
Originally posted by ssweety007

they should leave TN...P is not safe at TN anymore...with K also at the dhaba most of the time...
While Shaktia and KesarMai take over TN they will probably sideline the elder thakurs..then they will realize the true value of KP...plus wondering what will happen to kesar and GD...they are just silent spectators and hopefully this time they will spill the beans on the murder plans to K...
At some point the truth has to be out... Now with the other male lead that will come opposite YKN, I wonder what twist this will bring for Kriya and Thaks.. ?
SUPERB post carisma... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great analysis of Krishna's dilemma... it is a good thing he loves his mother and wants to support her... but at the same time he should know that Prats is not a liar ...

if Prats is thrown out of TN then I'm sure K will not sit quietly... he will make every effort to find out the truth and get her back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Carishma what should i say. i don;t have any words. how do u do this analysation so minutely. OMG great work i appalaud u.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. Great work. mindblowing. yeap u analysed krishna so well. his mental condition. then ur closed and open attacks on kriya . how do u think this way. yeap Angad made prats to marry krishna otherwise that marriage won;t have happened. i think the kidnapping made it more possible for that marriage again when angad came prats knew the truth and she also started to love krishna and understood him and try to understand him more. so u r right who ever tries to make them break they will first succeed but later they will have to face defeat and these 2 will love each other more. that is true. now krishna is not in a state to disbelief his mom. she has done her work. now it is prats turn to work and find out a way.Carishma u r very good in writing. i loved yr last 2 sentences.
Though I would like to state.. Krishna with the doubts running through your mind, you are capable of sleeping with Pratigya then you are capable of putting sindoor for her !
If you can't bend to the latter then don't rise to the former.
Yeap u said it. this has too much meaning. 
Originally posted by carisma2

At some point the truth has to be out... Now with the other male lead that will come opposite YKN, I wonder what twist this will bring for Kriya and Thaks.. ?

Not at all interested in Arushi track...it was so illogical and they didnt give a proper end to that track..why were they introduced with such importance...only to disappear suddenlyπŸ˜•

Better they concentrate on showing her finish her education and try to get a job...
did u notice dii...tat at the moment the sax siblings..though all of them educated are jobless πŸ˜† and the uneducated K is the only one with a proper jobπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ssweety007

Not at all interested in Arushi track...it was so illogical and they didnt give a proper end to that track..why were they introduced with such importance...only to disappear suddenlyπŸ˜•

Better they concentrate on showing her finish her education and try to get a job...
did u notice dii...tat at the moment the sax siblings..though all of them educated are jobless πŸ˜† and the uneducated K is the only one with a proper jobπŸ˜†

True,  but he did it with P's help and encouragement... otherwise the duffer ...er... dear boy would have spent his time playing carrom at the adda...
Originally posted by a_uma

True,  but he did it with P's help and encouragement... otherwise the duffer ...er... dear boy would have spent his time playing carrom at the adda...

wat u said is absolutely true...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Wonderful analysis Carisma.  K is a very straightforward man and never understands the closed attacks.
Originally posted by a_uma

SUPERB post carisma... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great analysis of Krishna's dilemma... it is a good thing he loves his mother and wants to support her... but at the same time he should know that Prats is not a liar ...

if Prats is thrown out of TN then I'm sure K will not sit quietly... he will make every effort to find out the truth and get her back...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thanks hun.. That's what I'm saying aswell... He can love his mother and have faith on Pratigya. Because whe Amma openly abused Pratigya he didn't give her Khamoshi ki zubaan.