Krishna Bamboozled ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good post carisma didi, personally iam not liking this rift and seperation track but hoping tht this track will show ur baba true colours of his parents and also lead PN, and thts y iam looking towards it positively. but hope cv,s dosent pull this seperation track for 1 month or more, bcos its pathetic to watch then.
Thank you
I don't think the track is scheduled to go on for too long as they will reunite after 2 weeks.
on the last separation we have seen him pining for her and going to see him - we may see her hanging outside the dabba to catch a glimpse of him.
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you Muskaan.. Glad u liked it..
It is an interesting track - lets see how it plays.
yes dii just waiting for it😍
WOW!!!!! what an analysis, Great read... Open attacks and close attacks theory is just awesome...
 and like nazia said...last two lines is really punch and took the limelight all by itself... Too much... thank u carisma... can we hv a VM on kriya/arja for the weekend blues...???
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

WOW!!!!! what an analysis, Great read... Open attacks and close attacks theory is just awesome...
 and like nazia said...last two lines is really punch and took the limelight all by itself... Too much... thank u carisma... can we hv a VM on kriya/arja for the weekend blues...???
Thank u... Yes we can have a vm and stuff.. I was just about to start it.. Over the last few days, I hadn't felt like doing anything..but now that Tanthu's back I feel happeee again.. so I'll get started to make something. But don't know if i can post it today though...Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Excellent post di. .i realy lykd d open n close attack scenario,wich is actualy true. .wich we faild to notice. .
Once d rift hapens,hs mind is gna work agn i thnk.
Lubd d last lyn. .
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you
I don't think the track is scheduled to go on for too long as they will reunite after 2 weeks.
on the last separation we have seen him pining for her and going to see him - we may see her hanging outside the dabba to catch a glimpse of him.
My imaginations going wild ...thinking abt how these two will behave ... they just cannot be angry with each other if they meet... they'll melt like an ice in a hot sun... and tht would be great watch... they should bring up tht passion back to Kriya...Hope every thing goes well...
Fantastic...👍🏼...fantabulous...👏...kudos for the gr8 post👍🏼 even i think the flash backs of the attempted murders on prats in the promos is suggestive of Pratigya Niwas coming up in the near future...krishna will certainly not want to live in this house once he discovers the entire truth.
Omg😲now again i have a growing Syndrome which tells me that Arushi's Advice to prats to confront Krishna is goin to lead to a massive showdown, wid prats leaving the house🤓.
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
wonderful post as always dii👍🏼
loved ur analysis on K...hope the CVs do justice to this track and hopefully they wont leave it hanging in mid air...

not appreciating the rift between K and P, but if it brings them closer and makes their relationship stronger..then i am all for it😃
and loved the last line of the post...

Wonderful n very entertaining...Cari!!

😊