Let dis Angel sleep.He need rest

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
For 150 years Abhay:A walking dead is roaming here & there craving 4 his luv.Its been ages he has taken rest.He is craving,moaning on his beloved death.Always shouting,toturing himself & feeling guily 4 not able 2 save his once beloved Mathli.He cried his heart out beside her grave her so called grave which never exsit.Half dead,half alive only emotion he had felt since these merciless years were pain.Rest all emotions seems 2 tease him.His life only gave him pain & luv,happiness seems 2 run away frm him.Then enters a ray of hope,a sunshine in his dark life Pia.Who was lke a beam of light in dark troublesome night.It was lke a cloud of troubles jst shatter away in form of pure rain drops & a beautiful rainbow appears in his dangerous,wity world.She filled his heart wid luv & affection agn.But still this emotionless vampire,inhuman man,immortal beast who was more sensible more, emotional,more human thn any other man cant take rest in peace. After crying his heart out 4 mathli for years he start his new mission of saving Pia at any cost evn if it cost his life.He never got bother abt himself but Pia.He agn start running lke a wild man,made himself restless protecting her frm all the evils.He run & run 1st frm pain of lost of his beloved Mathli thn frm fear of loving Pia & harming her unintentionally.He jst run & never took a deep breath or rest in peace 4 sometime.He was in roller coaster ride 4 past 150 years.He was fighting wid himself all the time although he was tired & fatigue but he never rest.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But now its enough Let dis Angel sleep coz he need rest.He deserve peace of mind,he deserve 2 do something 4 himself.Give him time 2 b wid himself.He is tired crying 4 mathli & protecting Pia.Frm past 150 years he is deprived of sleep so let him take some rest until his heartbeat come & wake him up wid luv,affection & passionate kiss.He will wake up oneday the day whn his Pia will b near him.Whn her heart will beat 4 him once agn,whn he will agn feel her touch,will smell her scent,will hear her heartbeat bouncing heavily,whn he will feel tht his Pia is crying 4 him,whn he will sense some dangerous 4 Pia thn I m surte he will wake 4 her sake.Till thn let him lost into her dreams.He will b back wid more love,passion & affection 4 his beloved,soulmate,his life Pia๐Ÿ˜.So till thn V Luv U 'Sleeping Angel'๐Ÿ˜Š

& now only song coming in my mind is

Tears of an angel

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie
It cant be true
That I'm losing you
The sun cannot fall from the sky

Can you hear heaven cry
Tears of an angel
Tears of aaa...
Tears of an angel
Tears of an angel.

Stop every clock
Stars are in shock
The river will flow to the sea
I wont let you fly
I wont say goodbye
I wont let you slip away from me

Can you hear heaven cry
Tears of an angel
Tears of aaa...
Tears of an angel
Tears of an angel.

So hold on
Be strong
Everyday on we'll go
I'm here, dont you fear

Little one dont let go
(ooohhh)
Dont let go
(ooohhh)
Dont let go
(ooohhh)

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie.

This song make me cry do listen it guys.Its one of the most painful romantic song.Here is the video

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh so beautiful song...yaaar loved it to the core

SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_mirani

oh so beautiful song...yaaar loved it to the core

ohh thnk u so u loved song & not my post LOL๐Ÿ˜†
usha786 thumbnail
yes u are right friend, he need rest, but friend his body froze not his soul not his dead heart which beats for piya, he is restless in this freezing condition friend. he can get rest when his life his love his heart beat piya would be with him. in freezing condition he would be more worried for piya, because piya needs protection and this time he is helpless. Edited by usha786 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

yes u are right friend, he need rest, but friend his body froze not his soul not his dead heart which beats for piya, he is restless in this freezing condition friend. he can get rest when his life his love his heart beat piya would be with him. in freezing condition he would be more worried for piya, because piya needs protection and this time he is helpless. 

NOT ONLY HE BUT HIS MIND IS ALSO FREEZED THE ONLY THING WHICH IS AWAKE IS HIS SOUL BUT USUALLY ALL WORRIES V GET IS DUE 2 MIND & NOT SOUL.๐Ÿ˜ŠAtlest now he have time 2 think in peace sometime all thing u wnt his life 2 spent time wid urself
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Lovely Post Dear.. I hope ur lines "until his heartbeat..piya.. Cum n wake him up wit luv..affection..n passionate kiss.." cum true.. I too wish dat he 'll wake up when piya 'll b near him..when her heart 'll beat for him..well it always does..when he 'll feel her touch..smell her scent.. U hav put it all in an wonderful way.. Nyc song..lol.
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Lovely Post Dear.. I hope ur lines "until his heartbeat..piya.. Cum n wake him up wit luv..affection..n passionate kiss.." cum true.. I too wish dat he 'll wake up when piya 'll b near him..when her heart 'll beat for him..well it always does..when he 'll feel her touch..smell her scent.. U hav put it all in an wonderful way.. Nyc song..lol.

thnk u so much.I m happy tht u liked it
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really dont hv wrds 2 describe ur writing skil..
its great... supr grt...
it seems lk u kno abhay more dn pia..
itz vry touchy...
n song. dont ask..
by only readin lyrics i fell in luv wit it...
if u writ more plzz pm me
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: DILKASHII

really dont hv wrds 2 describe ur writing skil..
its great... supr grt...
it seems lk u kno abhay more dn pia..
itz vry touchy...
n song. dont ask..
by only readin lyrics i fell in luv wit it...
if u writ more plzz pm me

ohh sure i'll PM u & thnx so much