Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
aww all d reqs r kooll !! greatt work <3
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

thi kahin hahaa..im sure they will LOVE them.. tu zyaada tension leti hai 😳 exactly like me so it's ok 🀣

Acha hai, warna sabka sar todna padega .. woh kya hai na.. kaam karo toh appreciation milni hi chahiye. Stern SmileROFL

@ saba thanks a bunch. πŸ˜ƒ

for Shaunk ( Khush?)

FINALYYY!!!YAY..Now I can take this sig and finally leave visiting your shop🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

OK..me iz not so besharam also!😳coz I am maha besharam🀣..So miss 88!!Thanks a ton tona ton for the sig!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I seriously LOVEDDD this sig..coz its very difficult to please me you seeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†I am super duper truper ...happy with the sig!!!..A rohan isha sig custom made for me!!!YAY!!!...Thank you so much...I love the blending,positioning,text,coloring ...in short everything!!!!..Thnks a ton...hope I can do something in return for this sig for you...umm..I can only sing..Pee looon...🀣

Thank you 88 ji...πŸ˜ƒand I was joking..I shall keep on checking ur galleryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠI am not that besharam also u seeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...Ohh cant wait for my sig box to look πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

umm btw..my name is shounak!!!πŸ˜†

.sb.

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sano88

MY stories???😲🀣ask my addhi how seedhi IM.. hai na Aish. ☺️ yayyyaaayyy.. first one first one. 🀣

seedhi ka meaning badalte hain 🀣 pata hai jia and me have this double meaning dictionary. isme ADD kardenge.. SEEDHI 🀣 but you are seedhi πŸ˜³ radz... jaan i have to side her. she's my half girlfriend :))) waise nahi btw.. we are both straight, don't take it seriously 🀣
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sano88

MY stories???😲🀣ask my addhi how seedhi IM.. hai na Aish. ☺️ yayyyaaayyy.. first one first one. 🀣

Yeshh your stories.. Gurl i have 5 hundred and sumthing sumthing people in my BL..and i PM all of them.. Just admit that your a "lajjie" gurl. πŸ˜†
Hey, btw why does Aish calls you addhi.? Are you a slimo.?

BTW i edited. :]
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sano
lovely Update
i like that Shruti n Kavi sig ... its so cute
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkSugars

OMG! Where am i.? On the first place...yayaya!
Finally, m at the place to wich i BELONG TO. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

apne muh miya mithu 😳🀣

LOL, ok..bakwaas later..
The requests..Eeekkksss! They are so lovely sano. and esp the middle one, made for nidiz..the text there is fantastical.

I made with from my LOVEEE isliye it came out nice.. she's gonna love it.. i'm sure (pehli baaR)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But loved Rishta.com wala sabse zyada. The merging in tha sig is just fab. and the textures you used too..Loved it.
Shaunak, are u listening?? dekhle. sabse acha siggy banaya tera.🀣 thanksss so much radz 😳😳😳
KaSh it was a freebie..LOL.  toh would u have used it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Update shoon.

^^PHew! This is my second regular comment here ROFL

-Radz

Great going radz.. chalti phirte milte rehna.. wah wah meri kya baat hai?  🀣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...Sano I can't see It..πŸ˜†..It says the account of this User is Blocked..!!
 Is My sig Imaginary..?? πŸ˜† 
 There might be something wrong..with Browser..??
Try  to Upload  here:-
 I hear many appreciation..about my Sig..But I can't view it I tried Reload..Again n again..😭 
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

seedhi ka meaning badalte hain 🀣 pata hai jia and me have this double meaning dictionary. isme ADD kardenge.. SEEDHI 🀣 but you are seedhi πŸ˜³ radz... jaan i have to side her. she's my half girlfriend :))) waise nahi btw.. we are both straight, don't take it seriously 🀣

LOL, i thought sumthing else..that you arent "straight". Waise i dun mind..You both can continue being half-gfs. And you want privacy.? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sano Di, the requests came out Great πŸ‘
Im in Love with Nidz request, Its Gorgeous!!!
Hope You Make More quotes sigs  :)