Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Sano CG#10-OPEN- Note|BollyTelly|127|Arshi|143 (Page 4)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 17849

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
jaati hoon.. it's 10:30, going.. kal baat karte hain Hug i only logged on for a while :$ darana hai kya itne Angry use kiye roflll ..chalo Hug love you..x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

saher_90 IF-Stunnerz
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 48881

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ohhh merii deedo conguuu uuu koooHug
 
Outstanding workClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

jaati hoon.. it's 10:30, going.. kal baat karte hain Hug i only logged on for a while :$ darana hai kya itne Angry use kiye roflll ..chalo Hug love you..x 
 
very good.. nikal yaha se abhi.. araam se pehle IF ki shakal nahi dekh.. BYEEE tc LOADS> AngryHugI love you 60Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Ohhh merii deedo conguuu uuu koooHug
 
Outstanding workClap
 
Thanks meri  dot dot dot.. POST REPLY LOLROFL
ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 2560

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
 A W E S O M E ! ! 

What can i say now, Sano! All those images I saw there were beyond beautiful. The Ian-Nina; KaSh, Shaheer, Abhi-Pia and whatever else was literally very very beautiful. I adore the Ian-Nina one because, well it looks oh so darn perfect. I love that style, do make more of the kind!! 

Plus, I adore all your texts. They're .. well, I run out of adjectives you know, so I'll just say, they're so perfect. <3

Many congratulations on the 10th thread!! It proves how amazing your work is. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28779

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@sano  ok  done my friend I will post some pic by PM EmbarrassedLove u take care  and keep rocking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

 A W E S O M E ! ! 

What can i say now, Sano! All those images I saw there were beyond beautiful. The Ian-Nina; KaSh, Shaheer, Abhi-Pia and whatever else was literally very very beautiful. I adore the Ian-Nina one because, well it looks oh so darn perfect. I love that style, do make more of the kind!! 

Plus, I adore all your texts. They're .. well, I run out of adjectives you know, so I'll just say, they're so perfect. <3

Many congratulations on the 10th thread!! It proves how amazing your work is. =)
 
 
Thank you so much pebby.  I'm realy honoured after reading your comments; ShockedROFLI'm kinda suprised and shocked as well..LOLLOLLOLthank you somuchBig smile
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

@sano  ok  done my friend I will post some pic by PM EmbarrassedLove u take care  and keep rocking
 
Okies. Np.. I'll wait Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SanoCG#6-[CLSD|PKYEK|142|Reqs|141CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1115   Views: 46209

sanober. 1115 46209 14 February 2011 at 11:19pm by sanober.
Sano Request Shop # 1 (C)6/138/7/139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1046   Views: 52066

sanober. 1046 52066 09 February 2011 at 3:29am by psawyer
ArShI'S ArT cOrNeR!!!!updt..3

2 3

Author: ramsha_002   Replies: 17   Views: 2552

ramsha_002 17 2552 17 December 2010 at 4:44am by Riasa
Sano Creations Gallery#5 Updated on pg141MegaUpdte

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1116   Views: 37281

sanober. 1116 37281 22 December 2009 at 12:06am by sanober.
*Exclusive Poem Siggys!* OPEN!(open 4 summer only)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: july12_1995   Replies: 49   Views: 13513

july12_1995 49 13513 30 June 2009 at 7:12pm by muffins2waffles

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index