Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

welcomee sano! oh, we can use it? thought it was "your" siggy! :P Using it! :-))

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanojiii 😲 I can't believe it, I just blinked, and you went from like pg130 to your 10th GALLERY!!! Granted, I take a looonnnggg time to blink, but phir bhi yaar πŸ˜† j/k j/k...

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

To you and to all of us, on this new place to check out your extreme talent and creativity... love you, love your stuff, keep rocking sweets πŸ€—

Not gonna request, just suggest this time >> 90s! Sallu and Lolo maybe?
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congoo Sanoo on ur 10 Galz<3333
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hey Sano congoz on new gallery...best of luck for thz one...i love ur work like totally...πŸ˜‰
The update is really cute...and the friends wali sig is shooo cuuuteee...plz can I have one without the names on it plzzz...i really want one...
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaaara can u send me again the link wo texts wala
mujhse wo pm delte ho geyaπŸ˜•

senorita
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sano88

here's the special siggy for which I was talking abt from ages. :] I'm sorry.. it didnt turned out great :( but i made it with ALOT of effort..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur haan, next update will be on rab ne banadi jodi and kareena..πŸ˜ƒ

I love you all :D

wow sonoo this is really sweet of u yaar , really pretty cute sig yaar . i love these two teddy bears yaar ...sooo cute sweet yaar, i love this sig the most yaar in this whole IF yar . 
i am so happy that i check this update yaar.Good job yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

i can tell all your friends will love it yaar. Love u too yaar 

p.s i am so jealous of all the Ayesha yaar

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haila!..😲..aww that's so sweet my Princess..πŸ€—πŸ€—..this is truly beautiful and very precious to me my gf..*haye*..😍..I am nothing without you guys in my life..😳..and I love you lots & lots..thankuu..muaah..<3..

From,
GF
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly Congrats on your new Shop jaan, Keep Rocking!!!

Now to your creations gorgeous Kash stuff and Shaeer sig is amazzzing.

Special update is very sweet.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sano, this sig is so sweet yaar, it totally made me tear up!😍❀️ Thank you so much for incluing my name in it, I don't know what to say.πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Thank you, dear! You're definitely one of my sweetest friends on IF, love you!

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sano88

here's the special siggy for which I was talking abt from ages. :] I'm sorry.. it didnt turned out great :( but i made it with ALOT of effort..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur haan, next update will be on rab ne banadi jodi and kareena..πŸ˜ƒ

I love you all :D

ok so I don't usually quote updates πŸ˜† but I couldn't help this one.. sano don't you DARE say it didn't turn out well or anything crap like that because I LOVE it teri opinion toh maine poochhi hi nahi so keep your mouth shut πŸ˜Š i don't like when you think something is crap and it isn't.. which is 100/100 times πŸ˜Š
so i was saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote it's super cute and adorableee <3 sitting in MY dabba πŸ˜³ an the teddy bear is just i want to pull it out and hug πŸ˜†
and no matter how much i kheech yours or you kheech mine (happens more often) 😳 🀣
I STILL LOVEEE YOUUU and thankyou for this endless :$.. rulaana hai kya πŸ€” 

btw the fact that you are my AADHI doesn't change or baato my love for you 😳 πŸ˜†

<33