India-Forums

Sano CG#10-OPEN- Note|BollyTelly|127|Arshi|143 (Page 107)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine...

Fab update dear...me loves the Shilpa one the mosttt <3
Keep rocking! ;)

Thank you so much Jasmine. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Awesome Update i loved how the SA siggy turns out!<3

sanober.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Like in reality,  bhai bhai ka nahi, so here it goes for friends. I don't like how people are sharing cold vibes and not even clarifying things. LOLwhat I'm talking abt? Copying issue bhai!! From past few weeks members are complaining about their work being copied/overly inpired.. EEKS! First of all, others should think as to WHY they can use their brain and be creative? And second, if your work is being copied, its better to complain once so the issue can get sorted out. Am i  blabbering so much? " NO" LOLLOL Just like other members, my style gets copy somewhere, but i dont regret nor do i've any problem..LOLWhy?? Because its of no use.. people who wants to copy never accept their fault, its human nature you see, and at the end, one just ruin their friendship. Its better,  not to share any of your Siggy making secrets with anyone than to complain..Embarrassed

sano Hug poore din baat nahi hui.. ajeeb hai. :X chal idhar se hi shuru karte hain Embarrassed

pehle toh mere case mein cold vibes ki baat hi nahi aati.. so you must be talking abt someone elseee. and if not then CC mein explain karoongi iske baad :$ no you are not blabbering jaan i appreciate it...true it is your so called "human nature" that we're talking about.

BUT.. what if you don't share anything and it happens? dekh ke? you know what i mean? jaane de idhar aur kuch nahi kehti LOL

aish's work being copied and she's seriously heart broken.. I feel bad, like seriously, Why to even get sad over such thing baby.LOLI told aish, her work is Orginal, and If people do even save her siggies and try to copy, it will not exactly the same. WinkLOL kitno k work copy hotein hain, Sam, aish, monus, kaju, alisha.. kitne hai.. Please, guys complain to mods so they can deal with it.. Big smile upset na ho ji. EmbarrassedBig smile when some of my friend isupset, i seriously, dont feel good.. Ouch

you feel bad so you say it here? LOL you said it na.. bacchi hoon. i am. bas hurt hota hai, woh bhi pata nahi kyun, ek sec pata HAI.. uski wajeh se, :( i know you can't see me upset. i know. but tujhe mujhme sense daalni hogi because.. i don't have any of my own LOL ab tak samajh nahi aa raha hai kya ho raha hai, ek sentence mein explain kar de Embarrassed LOL

:(

OMG!! itna lamba bhashan LOLKasam khuda ki, yakeen nahi itna likha maine LOLLOLLOL

mujhe toh yakeen aata hai na but. LOL

achha yeh chhod sab bakwaas. baad mein boloongi and not here. i love your sigs as always :$ yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? esp the BALH one.. i loveee Embarrassed and you Hug

sanober.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Sano di Embarrassed

Jen sig is too pretty !!
Loved the style & the caps u ve used <3

Ram-Priya one is amazing !! Loved the text <3
That promo is soo cute Embarrassed hmm watched 2 epi of BALH , the show looks good :) but knowing K mommy I don't wanna get attached to her shows :PP

Now coming to my fav part Shona's sig Day Dreaming
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sig <333
Style , text , colouring ,caps.. everything is just PERFECT :D
Saved , will b using it very very soonEmbarrassed

Keep rocking !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliasanober.

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
AWESOMELICIOUSS updateee Sano!!
all of them are SOOO beautiful!!

Jenny & Shilpa one are SO gorgeousss!! loved them alot..

But the RamPriya sggyy...Shocked
omgoshhhSillyfirst of all.. THANKUUU so mch for making it...ROFLBig smile
I can't tell you HOW mch I loveee it..!! Using it nowww for sure..
Make more sggs on them will you!Evil Smile

Keep it up!!
Update soonnn..

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Awesome Update i loved how the SA siggy turns out!<3

thanks a bunch Hug
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

Originally posted by Sano88

Like in reality,  bhai bhai ka nahi, so here it goes for friends. I don't like how people are sharing cold vibes and not even clarifying things. LOLwhat I'm talking abt? Copying issue bhai!! From past few weeks members are complaining about their work being copied/overly inpired.. EEKS! First of all, others should think as to WHY they can use their brain and be creative? And second, if your work is being copied, its better to complain once so the issue can get sorted out. Am i  blabbering so much? " NO" LOLLOL Just like other members, my style gets copy somewhere, but i dont regret nor do i've any problem..LOLWhy?? Because its of no use.. people who wants to copy never accept their fault, its human nature you see, and at the end, one just ruin their friendship. Its better,  not to share any of your Siggy making secrets with anyone than to complain..Embarrassed

sano Hug poore din baat nahi hui.. ajeeb hai. :X chal idhar se hi shuru karte hain Embarrassed

pehle toh mere case mein cold vibes ki baat hi nahi aati.. so you must be talking abt someone elseee. and if not then CC mein explain karoongi iske baad :$ no you are not blabbering jaan i appreciate it...true it is your so called "human nature" that we're talking about.

I'mtalking abt majority of people.. not one in particular..ROFLisliye, its not abt you Embarrassed

BUT.. what if you don't share anything and it happens? dekh ke? you know what i mean? jaane de idhar aur kuch nahi kehti LOL

Toh?? hone de yaar, everybody is well aware by your designs and styles yaar.EmbarrassedHug

aish's work being copied and she's seriously heart broken.. I feel bad, like seriously, Why to even get sad over such thing baby.LOLI told aish, her work is Orginal, and If people do even save her siggies and try to copy, it will not exactly the same. WinkLOL kitno k work copy hotein hain, Sam, aish, monus, kaju, alisha.. kitne hai.. Please, guys complain to mods so they can deal with it.. Big smile upset na ho ji. EmbarrassedBig smile when some of my friend isupset, i seriously, dont feel good.. Ouch

you feel bad so you say it here? LOL you said it na.. bacchi hoon. i am. bas hurt hota hai, woh bhi pata nahi kyun, ek sec pata HAI.. uski wajeh se, :( i know you can't see me upset. i know. but tujhe mujhme sense daalni hogi because.. i don't have any of my own LOL ab tak samajh nahi aa raha hai kya ho raha hai, ek sentence mein explain kar de Embarrassed LOL

:(

You're a bachhi? tch tch.. what you had said?ShockedShockedyou're toh nani ma's shagird, you cant be a bachi ROFL  ale ale, nothing is being happened, you just dont have to get worried for over small things. Just be cool and leave rest to future lol. LOLI'm sure, Everything gonna be sorted out of its own addhiHug

OMG!! itna lamba bhashan LOLKasam khuda ki, yakeen nahi itna likha maine LOLLOLLOL

mujhe toh yakeen aata hai na but. LOL

but but but...?LOL

achha yeh chhod sab bakwaas. baad mein boloongi and not here. i love your sigs as always :$ yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? esp the BALH one.. i loveee Embarrassed and you Hug

If not here, you should pm me..Big smileHugthank you so much jaani Hug

aishhh.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

AWESOMELICIOUSS updateee Sano!!
all of them are SOOO beautiful!!

Thank you so much.. Hug

Jenny & Shilpa one are SO gorgeousss!! loved them alot..
Thank you so much jaani Big smile

But the RamPriya sggyy...Shocked
omgoshhhSillyfirst of all.. THANKUUU so mch for making it...ROFLBig smile
I can't tell you HOW mch I loveee it..!! Using it nowww for sure..
Make more sggs on them will you!Evil Smile

hain, you like them kya? i toh just made randomly.. I'm gonna add them in my future updates. Embarrassed

Keep it up!!
Update soonnn..

haan pakka. Big smile

madhoshiyaan.

Go to top